Senior Prom prt 1

A/N: Hi everyone! You all wanted Dawn to have a date to Prom. So here you go!

Thanks, ee__xxx for requesting.

Dawn's POV

Today is the Prom. I am so excited, even though no one has asked me. I do have my eye on a certain someone. Lucas Galanis, from Greece. He moved here a couple of months ago and I befriended him, he sits with us at lunch. Now he's part of the gang. Lucas has dark brown hair that's almost black, his eyes are a rare cognac color.

 Lucas has dark brown hair that's almost black, his eyes are a rare cognac color

He loves dogs and plays rugby. He is in a lot of my classes. We're really good friends.

Right now, I'm in math class with Lucas taking a test in the last period.

"Psst. Lucas." I whisper to him. He sits in front of me. "Do you have a pencil?"

"Yeah, here you go." He hands me a pencil.

"Thanks," I say.

"Ms. Holland, are you cheating?" The teacher calls me out.

I gulp. "No ma'am, I needed a pencil."

"Hmm. Ok,  but don't distract Mr. Galanis."

"Sorry, I mumble. Lucas turns around and chuckles. I roll my eyes and giggle too, blushing a bit. The class ends and I walk out with Lucas. 

"You should've seen your face when the teacher called you out." Lucas jokes.

"Haha, very funny. My heart stopped when she called my name." I state.

Lucas blushes. "Meet me in the football field after school."

I nod and go to my locker.

"Oooo. Looks like someone has the crushies for Mr. Greek god over there." Shawn teases.

"Yeah, I do." I gush.

"Oh, so Mrs. I'm-indepenedt-and don't-want-or-need-a-boyfriend admits it."

"Well, I said that before Lucas moved here. Plus, I think he's gonna ask me to Prom. I've known Lucas for a while."

"Ooo. Go, girl!" Shawn says. I grab my backpack and everything I need and head to the football field. My phone buzzes and I check the text.

Lucas😍: Go to the bleachers facing the track field and then turn around to face the football field.

Dawn🌄: Ok.

I do as Lucas says and go to the top of the bleachers. I hear someone yell 'Turn around'. I turn and see the word P R O M ? laid across the field in lights.

 I turn and see the word P R O M ? laid across the field in lights