Monday - October 14, 2019 🌺

(I got no ideas for this chapter that would actually be simple)

"I hate french so much! There's no purpose in learning it! The teacher makes me want to declare war on france!". Beomgyu complained, throwing his hands up in the air.

"But wouldn't it be nice to bilingual? It looks good on your college report". Taehyun said.

"Please, I am model worthy and I have an amazing voice plus I make songs. I don't need no college!". Taehyun looked at Beomgyu with an unconvinced face. "What!? I'm not wrong!". Beomgyu said, smirking.

"You're not wrong. You're just an idiot". Huening Kai then butted in, obviously offending Beomgyu.

"Excuse me! I am the most intelligent! Even if I don't know another language!".

"Oh yeah? Well I know three languages and I have grades you've never even accomplished once!". Huening Kai argued. Beomgyu scoffed.

"Well then congrats, you're a dumbass in three languages". He said before smiling fakely. Huening Kai gasped.

"You're so rude!".

"You're whiny!". Beomgyu yelled.

"And both of you are annoying, so let's just eat our lunch". Yeonjun interrupted, making the two boys settle down. Beomgyu stuck his tongue out with mocking tone. Huening Kai smacked his lips and then lifted up his pinky finger. "WOAH! THE PROFANITY!". Yeonjun yelled, his eyes wide and his mouth agape.

"HA! You're in trouble!". Beomgyu teased.

"Says the one who is the definition of trouble".

"Screw you!".

"Well screw you too you obnoxious and HORRENDOUS CREATU-".

"I love you so much Ningning!".

"Awe! I love you too Hyungie!". Beomgyu hugged Huening Kai tightly, caressing his head and smiling like babie. Huening Kai giggled as he gave his Hyung belly rubs and hummed softly as he enjoyed the affection.

"Ah, the babies of our group...". Yeonjun said softly as he looked at the younger kids with a smile.

"I didn't mean any of the awful things I said Hyung! I'm sorry and I love you so much!". Huening Kai said, nuzzling himself into Beomgyu.

"Awe it's okay Ningning! I know you didn't mean it! I'm sorry too!". Beomgyu responded before cupping Huening Kai's face and cooeing him like the maknae he was.

"They're gonna be fighting in a few minutes so don't get used to it". Taehyun then commented, not looking away from his phone.
______________________________________
😶🏠☹️🏠🔪 Home🔪🏠☹️🏠😶
______________________________________

Huening Kai sighed softly as he put all his school supplies into his locker. He had just finished a test he had to stay after school for and he was exhausted. He had studied all night for it and he wasn't the best with math. He closed the locker door and then walked out of the school with a small smile as the breeze hit his face and long hair. He walked down the road and then turned on the sidewalk before bumping into something. "What the he- Soobin Hyung?". He asked, confused. Soobin smiled before speaking.

"I was waiting for you. The others left already". Huening Kai made a small oh sound and then looked down, blushing.

"I didn't think you cared enough to wait". Soobin chuckled and then wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.