Chapter 17

Abel

"Please, come and dance with me" Amabella slurs as she stumbles slightly towards me. I chuckle, finding her intoxication highly amusing. That and it was great to see her back to her bubbly yet slightly bossy self. "I don't dance love" I say, leaning against the bar and watching her. "Spoil sport" she mutters before she turns to Emilia. "Emilia, can we dance like we always do?" Amabella asks her hopefully. Emilia chuckles. "Do you think they can handle it?" Emilia says with a wink and chuckle and I find my interest in this situation piqued more. "Probably not, but we shall have lots of fun doing it" Amabella says with a hiccup and Emilia laughs. "Ok, your on. But the DJ needs to change the song" Emilia says, her expression thoughtful. "Agreed. I should also probably have some water" Amabella says and I hand her a glass of water carefully. "Why thank you handsome" she says with a wink and I chuckle and watch as she drains the glass. I cannot help but to find the motion a little sexy. 'What the fuck is wrong with me' I thought. I had only had about five whiskeys. No where near my usual randy state number. And no where near the amount of alcohol Amabella had consumed this evening.

I watch as Emilia whispers something to the DJ and he offers her a small nod. Emilia then walks back to Amabella and whispers in her ear. Whatever she had said seemed to have impressed Amabella as I watch her eyes light up and dance with an underlining hint of mischief. "Clear some space, we are going to show you how to party!" Emilia shouts a moment later and I watch as Emilia and Amabella stand in the middle of the dance floor. Crowds of people had gathered, me included. All eager to see what the girls were about to do. A song starts on the sound system and it takes me a moment to realise that it is 'Don't Need Love by 220 KID & GRACEY'. I watch memorised as the girls begin to dance in such a way I cannot take my eyes off them. Their movements are both graceful and sexy as fuck and I find myself wishing Amabella was grinding on me, like she was on the floor and with Emilia. As I watch them both dance my eyes remain fixed on Amabella and just as the song is about to end, my manhood is awkwardly trying to bulge out of my tight-fitting jeans at the display my eyes are seeing. Amabella's brown eyes lock with mine and I can see the lust and desire burning in them. It takes all the restraint I have not to go over to her and grab her, bringing that sexy ass of hers to grind against me. I growl a little and step back into the crowd as the music changes. I spot the girls high fiving each other and taking a breath while I try and get my suddenly heated body under control.

Amabella

Dancing with Emilia was always such a rush. It made me feel like I was invincible. Like I could do anything. I could feel all eyes on us as we danced and I loved the control I had over the drooling males in the room. As the song came to an end, my eyes flickered to Abel. On sight of him, I could not help but to appreciate how hot he actually was. As I finished dancing, I imagined myself dancing with Abel. Grinding my body against his and I wondered how he would respond to such an action. 'Woah Amabella. Control yourself' I chided as images of Abel and I having wild sex penetrated my brain. I shook my head to clear it just as Emilia and I finished dancing. I high fived her and she grinned. "That was so much fun Amabella. I have missed it" she says and I smile. "I have missed you" I say with a smile and she smiles back. I then watch as Emilia's eyes land on the guy that had been staring at her most of the night. I motion for her to go and get him and she offers me a suggestive eyebrow raise as she disappears into the crowd.

Walking over to Abel I could tell I had managed to get a reaction out of him with my dancing. Which subconsciously was what I had been aiming for. Though I was not entirely sure why. My brain was slightly fuzzy from the amount of alcohol I had consumed. But the heat of the alcohol rushing through my veins, had me feeling more confident than I normally would be. Especially around Abel. I slide up to him and he offers me a lazy smile. "What did you think?" I ask him suggestively. "Holy fuck Amabella. I did not know you could dance like that. You are a danger to all mankind" he teases and I chuckle. "Even you?" I ask with a wink and he chuckles. "A man never tells" he says and I grin and find myself deliberately leaning over him to get to my drink on the table. As my arm brushes past him, I hear him growl lightly. I chuckle and pick up my drink before I purposely stand in front of him, but with my back to him. Taking a big drink, I am consciously aware of just how close we are standing. I can practically feel the electricity charging between us. I lean back and put my drink down and as I do so, Abel's hands wrap around my waist, pulling me towards him. When my ass collides with him, I can feel his manhood trying to stand to attention against the material of his jeans. "Someone is happy to see me" I whisper a little breathlessly as the images of Abel and I in intimate positions float back through my mind.