"I hate this so much. Money makes me uncomfortable, I don't want to take yours," I continue, glancing back away from his face. "I'm not trying to be difficult."

Ross leans down so he can duck under my face so I have to look at him. "So don't be difficult. Let me see your phone and I'll just take care of it."

"Babe.."

He leans up and pushes his lips onto mine, concealing any words that I was about to say. He hums against them, a small vibrating forming as he holds his position.

"I love you, a lot, but no more arguing. Let me take care of you. I don't want you to have to stress out to make ends meet. Focus on finishing school because I need you over here. Okay?" He says as soon as he leans a few inches away from my mouth.

I feel guilty.

I feel like an asshole if I use his money.

"Think of it like a gift. It's a present. You can't say no to that. A present that you can't give back or anything," he continues, kissing me again and grabbing my phone off the floor. "Now continue packing. As badly as I want you to miss your plane so you can stay here, I need you to go to your classes."

I sigh as soon as he pulls away from me and sits on the bed, his fingers moving quickly on my screen. I have no idea what he's actually doing.

I sit on the floor on my knees and watch him place his phone down on his thigh then switches the phones a few moments after.

"Thank you," I mumble, moving my eyes off his thighs and up to his eyes. "I'm not good at this, but I do appreciate it."

Ross moves the phone slightly out of the way so I can see his face from my spot on the floor. "I would do anything for you. This is the bare minimum for me," he smiles, leaning down and kissing me quickly. "Now please pack. You watching me from that angle has me feeling some type of way."

I laugh as soon as he leans away then turn my body back toward my suitcase. I now quickly place things into piles. I'll just sort through it at home. I grab a few things off his dresser and place it into the suitcase before turning in a 360 to make sure I have everything.

Ross glances up at me then pulls off his sweatshirt he was wearing today. It's a symbol from their band and tosses it on top of my suitcase.

"Do you want me to fold this for you?" I ask, leaning down to pick it up.

He shakes his head then lays down onto the bed, locking my phone and placing it beside him. "Nope, take it home with you. I also have to give you some of the t-shirts next time you're here. That's one of the first ones. And I know how you like it when you wear my clothes because it smells like me."

I smile and continue folding it, placing it on the top of my clothes then locking it. I climb onto the bed and make my way to him, placing my leg over him so I straddle his hips. I slide my hands down his now bare chest.

"I do like it that way. It helps my sadness a bit," I admit.

Ross smiles up at me. "I'm glad," he whispers then leans up, pressing his lips to mine before pulling me down onto him more. "I set up my bank account to your card so I can just pay it off that way."

"You're too much," I sigh, burying my head into his neck as his arms wrap tightly around my waist. "I don't deserve you."

He tightens his arms around me more. "No, never, don't say that. You and I both know that if that is true, it'd be me not deserving you."

"No," I answer shortly.

Ross turns his head to the side, peppering kisses along my jaw. "I'm gonna miss you so much."