Chapter 26

"Hi," Killian greeted the two women and looked briefly at the sheriff next to him.

Emma squeezed Regina's hand tightly to the point where the brunette groaned in pain.

"Sorry," Emma muttered softly, for only Regina's ears to hear.

"How are you two?" Graham carefully inquired and Emma sighed softly.

"Well, we're in a bit of a hurry, so would you mind.." she gestured with her hand  for them to make room, but neither of them moved.

"Emma, I want to talk to you," Killian said and Emma clenched her teeth.

"Perhaps you should have done that when we were married," Emma snapped. "I'm done talking to you Killian. It's been two months since we got divorced, get over it. Although, it seems you were over me during our marriage, because you slept with this man."

"Sorry, for that," Killian muttered before Emma walked past him and pulled Regina along with her.

"Bye Killian. Good luck Graham," she said when she passed them and strutted forward to her car, followed by Regina.

"Emma, wait," Killian pleaded and even though she didn't want to talk to him anymore, Emma turned around. "I want to see the kids," he muttered and Emma scoffed.

"What?" Emma snapped.

"I want to see them."

"You don't have custody over them," Emma stated, not even knowing why she was talking to the man.

"I don't want to take care of them, I want to see them."

"Perhaps you should have thought about that before you started acting like a psychopath. We're done, Killian."

"But they're my kids too!" Killian exclaimed desperately after Emma had turned around and the blonde moved back to him and glared angry at the man.

"No. They're not. I am their mother and I get to say what's best for them. You don't have anything to say about them anymore. You may have helped conceived them, but they're my children," Emma hissed furiously and now turned around for good.

She heard Killian sigh behind her, but she didn't care e about the man anymore.

Regina held her hand for support before they got in the car. Emma exhaled loudly as she didn't make any movements to start driving.

"It'll be awkward next time I pass them," Emma said with a chuckle and exchanged a look with Regina before she leaned in to kiss her.

"Was I too harsh on him?" She questioned and raised an eyebrow before she sighed.

Regina shrugged, but shook her head no. "From what you've told me, he's never been great with the kids. You did great, don't worry."

Right when they leaned in for another kiss, Emma's phone vibrated and lit up, showing her a new message from Ruby.

Emma quickly checked it and smiled. "Apparently Granny is willing to watch the children Saturday, so I can go to the bar."

"Oh, that's great!" Regina exclaimed.

Right when Emma wanted to start driving they heard a knock on the window of the car. Emma turned her head and saw Killian standing there.

He was angry, that much was evident. If Emma wasn't going to let him see the kids, he somehow figured anger would help.

Emma sighed and opened the window before she briefly glanced at Regina.

"Why is she allowed to see my kids, but not me?" He snapped and Emma casually shrugged.