jennie only rolled her eyes sassily as she grinned to herself.

yet deep down she, too, felt funny.

jennie also remembers the time when lisa walked in to her room, a bag of gummy jellies on her hand.

lisa is not a fan of those sweets so she immediately knew it was for her. such good timing, jennie thought. she was actually craving for it whilst at the jentle home event earlier that day.

lisa smiled at her, placed a quick kiss on her forehead before muttering a 'congratulations, i'm so proud of you.'

and jennie knew that lisa wasn't lying because lisa's eyes showed raw emotion jennie recognized was pure admiration.

jennie is in a dilemma.

deciding whether to get up or to stay in the comforts of her bed.

her mind is pushing her to stand and do what she has to do but her body tells her otherwise.

with a sigh, jennie heads over to her turntable, languidly placing another record on it.

her door swings open and lisa saunters with light steps plopping herself on jennie's soft mattress, face first.

jennie places the tonearm onto the record and lays beside lisa softly pulling on her lover's sweater. the weather outside is warm yet the room feels cold because of the aircon.

"sweater," jennie whispers in a baby-like voice she uses when she wants something. jennie hears lisa's muffled chuckle before sitting up. lisa removes her sweater leaving her on her shirt and hands it jennie before yet again lying down.

jennie immediately wears lisa's sweater and they were engulfed in a sweet melody. both staring at the ceiling, they are immersed into the soft music playing.

"what song is that?" lisa breaks the silence.

"it's i fall in love too easily by chet baker." jennie answers, feeling proud of herself for discovering such wonderful music. "good, right?"

"hmm, so good." lisa agrees, nodding her head.

both are once again silenced until jennie breaks it.

"you know what people say?"

"hmm..." lisa says, acknowledging jennie's question.

"people say that those people who fall easily, also falls out of love quickly?"

lisa nods.

"do you believe that?" she queries, giving lisa her full attention.

"i don't know," lisa laughs. "i'm not really the type to fall in love fast."

"but i am..." jennie counters. lisa turns her head upon hearing jennie say that, a scowl on her face. "say hypothetically i fell–"

"nope. no. do not go there, jennie kim. i swear to the heavens..."

laughter harmonizes with the mellow tune as jennie pokes lisa's cheek.

"i said hypothetically, lili. it's not like i'm not in love with you anymore,"

"good."

"unless..." jennie adds with a sly grin on her face then bursts into another fits of laughter when lisa abruptly sits up, glaring at her. "chill fam! i was joking!"

"fam?!" lisa scoffs. "you're unbelievable."

jennie decides to drop the topic but can't help chuckling as she hears lisa sulking while whispering 'i can't believe i came here to be intentionally pissed off.'

jennie knows she's in deep, though. she's aware how much she loves lisa. it is something she knows yet can't measure. her feelings are just too strong, too real that it feels... unreal.

maybe because it never crossed her mind that she would experience such thing? or maybe just because it is lisa at the receiving end of her affection, someone she thought was so unreachable.

lisa. lisa, to jennie, is too pure and kind — almost like an angel. her personality's just so bright that she influences those around her. a beautiful smile is always plastered on her face, so gentle and so soft yet it never fails to always provide them strength.

lisa is also fragile. and to jennie, it's okay. because jennie, she loves every single thing about her and she will make sure to handle her with care the same way lisa does to her, if not more.

jennie closes her eyes, mind full of thoughts  about the person beside her, when she feels a hand grab hers.

"i'd make you fall..." lisa utters. "...again."

"what?" jennie opens her eyes and turns to lisa.

"when the time comes that you start slipping away from me, hypothetically of course," lisa chuckles, "i'd do anything to pull you right back. here. with me."

lisa, to jennie, is a sweet talker. not because she's a charmer but because she's genuine...

"lisa... i wasn't being serious with my question, okay?"

"but i'm serious though. if i have to start all over again, i will." lisa glances to jennie to see her eyes glistening. "hey! are you crying?"

... that sometimes, lisa's genuineness moves her to tears.

"no, silly! i'm not," but it is obvious though that jennie is indeed on the verge of tears. lisa then carefully grabs jennie and pulls her towards her body, arms tightly secured around a small frame.

"you know i fell for you so easily but please know that  i'm in deep and i have no plans on stopping myself." jennie whispers on lisa's chest as she feels soft caress on her hair.

"i know, love. just... just freefall into me and i'll always be at the end to catch you. i promise."

lisa, to jennie, is a beautiful soul.

***

:))