Left Alone

"how do you guys plan to spend chuseok?" chaeyoung asks one day when all four are gathered in the living room watching animations. it was their rest day and none of them plans to go out, it was kind of like a lazy day for all of them so they decided to just watch disney (who doesn't love disney?)

the question made the remaining three think. they've never actually thought about the said festivity until the aussie mentioned it.

"i'd probably go back home and visit minjun and minsung. i miss those kids so much." the oldest says while munching on her chicken.

"unnie! i also miss them, tell them to visit me again please?" lisa heart thumped at the memory of jisoo's cute nephews. she has met them multiple times when she tags along and joins jisoo in visiting her family.

"i will," jisoo is too focused on the movie to even care about lisa's aegyo, "you chaeng? any plans?"

"i'd probably spend it with my family too. alice unnie also asked me to tour her around seoul so i probably won't show my face through the whole chuseok."

"that's cool. i wish i could go back home too and visit my parents. anyway, you guys enjoy it with your family and send lots of pic, okay? i'll just be here with my babies, leo and luca." lisa smiled but it was not the genuine one. yes she is happy that her members get to have some quality time with their loved ones but she's also sad that she could never do that.

"and jennie." the brunette whom lisa thought was sleeping on her shoulders suddenly spoke.

"what?"

"what? am i not your baby anymore?" the brunette looks up and raises her brows at lisa giving her a questioning look.

"you are, ofcourse you are..."

"then say it again, leo, luca and jennie." lisa still doesn't get her.

"you're slower than a turtle limario. jendeuk meant she would be with you during chuseok. i can't believe i'm friends with a pabo."

lisa's eyes were wide as saucers. she never expected jennie to stay with her. the girl normally spends it with her mom and only comes home aftee the festivity.

"are you serious?" lisa double checks.

"you don't want?"

lisa immediately gave her a bear hug, engulfing the girl's small frame in her arms. "you're the best."

--

jennie woke up with limbs wrapped around her. she looked to the side and saw lisa sleeping peacefully, looking like a baby. it has been a day since jisoo and chaeyoung left them to go to their respective families. jennie can't help but chuckle as she remembers what jisoo's final words are.

"never do 'it' on the couch or i'm throwing hands."

jisoo perfectly knows that when the two are alone they are like starved werewolves. they both just can't get enough of each other and keep their hands to themselves.

jennie gave lisa a kiss on the nose before carefully freeing herself from the girl. she scans the room only to find their clothes scattered everywhere. they just finished an intense activity just like jisoo predicted. well, atleast it wasn't on the couch.

she was about to pick her clothes up when she spots lisa's shirt laying a few meters away from her. for some unknown reason, lisa's clothes always felt more comfortable do without thinking twice, she wore it and headed straight to the kitchen.

it has always been a routine when both are left in the dorm. jennie making breakfast for her girlfriend while the said girl sleeps in. she doesn't want lisa starving and who else would feed her baby but her.