beautiful soul

it is a good day. the morning sun shining so brightly, and jennie, her thoughts are as clear as the blue skies.

jennie finds everything lisa does for her amazing and she lets her mind travel to past encounters with her lover.

jennie's train of thoughts first makes its stop on a recent happening. naturally, jennie is a person who takes meticulous care of her health. she ought to stay fit especially now when things are getting hectic.

working out is one of the things jennie engages to religiously almost as if she was addicted to the said activity. however, also naturally, jennie is such a clumsy person. and that clumsiness has resulted to a limping jennie with a sprained ankle.

the reason? jennie lost her footing and fell off the treadmill.

jennie also knew how this would cause lisa to berate her and tell her off. somewhere similar to the lines 'why do you have to be so clumsy' or 'you're never working out without me again' with a cute little furrow on her brows whilst she helps jennie change into her pajamas to settle in for the night.

"you're sleeping over, right?" jennie cutely asked, hands clasped on top of her lap while looking up at lisa.

lisa only looked at jennie with an eyebrow raised and jennie can't help but chuckle at lisa's failed attempt of looking mad.

because let's be honest, lisa can never resist an adorable jennie kim.

"fine but no cuddling. don't wanna accidentally hit your ankle." lisa says shrugging as she lays beside jennie.

and throughout the night, lisa dealt with a whiny jennie kim asking for cuddles.

little things. it's the little things that makes jennie's heart flutter immensely. little things like how lisa matches her pace with jennie's.

lisa being taller and having relatively longer legs than jennie takes bigger strides but lisa sees to it that she walks just the right speed for jennie to comfortably catch up.

it was funny, really. especially on airports where lisa would be too immersed looking through different boutiques that she, for a moment, forgets about jennie.

looking back, lisa had expected the familiar sight of a glaring cat a few meters back as this scene has happened a fair amount of times.

lisa would only laugh at her, offer her hand coaxing jennie as she slowly walks back to her girlfriend. that's all it takes for jennie's gummy smile to once again appear as she adorably runs towards lisa, intertwining their hands.

little things. like lisa adjusting her height just to hug jennie.

it happens at random times and jennie never knows when. may it be at the dance studio, in their living room, in the parking lot, anywhere.

heck, lisa even did it at their concert send-off.

the very moment though where jennie had taken a notice of lisa's effort was when she was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, whisking the pancake batter in pure concentration to get the right consistency.

jennie being jennie jumped in surprise when she felt two lean arms wrap around her waist and a chin resting on her shoulder. lisa muttered a soft 'sorry' before kissing her right cheek.

jennie placed the whisk down and turned to face lisa, hugging her back. she then saw how lisa had her legs spread out just for her to be of the same height as jennie's.

"what's wrong with your legs? you look funny." jennie chuckled by her ear.

"i feel funny though," lisa only tightened her hug even more, "my heart feels funny when you hug me like this."