Goodbye

"What is it about?" Jisoo asked as soon as she saw Lisa enter. The girls are currently in their practice room inside YG building training and practicing for their upcoming performances.

"Guess what?" Lisa has her lips stretched in a wide grin, almost reaching her ears. Jisoo wonders what the reason behind it could be.

"What?"

"Unnie! I said guess..." Lisa laughs.

"Aish... Just tell me." Jisoo really is curious about what Lisa is about to say.

"You're no fun Jisoo-yah!" Lisa stick her tongue out, "Huh? Where's Jennie unnie and Chaeng?"

"They went to the cafeteria cause Chaeng is really hungry and Jennie is too after hearing Chaeng talk about food so they asked me to wait for you. Poor me, stuck here waiting for an idiot like you." Jisoo even dramatically sigh causing Lisa to burst into fits of laughter.

"Unnie, remember that it takes one to know one. That means you're an idiot too." A smirk appeared on her lips.

"Whatever..." Jisoo wasn't prepared of Lisa's verbal attacks, "Yah! What is it about?"

"Let's go to the girls first so I don't have to repeat myself again and again."

"You lazy ass."

The crackheads joined the two girls on the table each holding a tray of food with their hands.

"Listen up! Limario here has a news for us all..." Jennie raised her brow after hearing Jisoo. She saw Lisa smile, giving them a toothy grin.

"So manager unnie just informed me earlier when they called me up... we talked about guestings and stuff. Apparently, I have been casted in a reality show."

"Wow Lisa! That's great!" Chaeyoung who is halfway from finishing her food exclaimed.

"I know! I'm really excited!" Lisa bounces on her seat. Jennie smiled. Finally, a solo gig for their maknae.

"Wait. Hold up..." They all looked at Jennie. "What reality show is this?"

"Guess..." Her smirk is back.

"A dancing reality show?" Jennie tries.

"Nope."

"Food variety show? No!!! I'm envious!" Chaeyoung crosses her arm, her face contorting.

"That would be really fun but no. Far from it."

"Just tell us. Stop beating around the bush." Jennie scowls. Lisa eyes widen with how Jennie reacted. Looks like the brunette is in a bad mood.

"Okay..." Lisa pouts. She has no choice but to tell them, she doesn't want to test Jennie's patience if she continues to go in circles. "I will be a soldier! Woooo!" Lisa raises her arms in the air. The 3 gave her a strange look. They were pretty sure they asked what reality show it is and her answer just doesn't make sense.

"Oh!" Jisoo who must have gotten what she meant smiles, "Is it Real Men?!"

"You got it!" Lisa squealed. Giving Jisoo a high five.

"Yah Lalisa that's so cool!" Chaeyoung smiled. "But won't that harm you? I mean training for military isn't an easy task."

"Manager unnie said it will be tough but I can handle it trust me." Lisa boasts.

The 3 are engrossed on their conversation about Lisa's "military enlistment" talking about the show and how it works. Jisoo explained that Real Men is a reality show where celebrities get a firsthand experience on how it is in the military. They would basically be training like how the soldiers do and live just like them for a few days. Their conversation took them to different topics until they all finished their food. Jisoo then only noticed how Jennie is spacing out through all the talks and laughs, her food still the same amount when they came. Untouched.