Christmas

an ot4 one shot

***

it is the 26th of december.

a day after their SBS Gayo Daejun performance. two days after their Kyocera Dome Concert.

the four girls planned on actually spending Christmas today rather than on the 25th considering their tight schedule.

"jisoo-yah..." lisa, already hyped, called out to the oldest shaking her a bit harshly, "you're on your phone again? c'mon! it's christmas, let's celebrate!"

"yah! stop.. no.. no!" jisoo's eyes were shooting daggers. if not for this girl right here, she could've won. yup, another games she's been addicted too.

"stop looking at me like that. it's not my fault you were born to be a loser." lisa got up from her bed to go to her next prospect.

"rosieeeee! wake up! it's christmas!" she was greeted by the sound of music coming from the girl's room. "hey rosie! merry christmas to you."

"lalisa! merry christmas but it's the 26th?" she chuckled at the younger who's face is stretched in a big smile.

"uhh... we're celebrating today? did you forget?"

"oh right! let me grab my gifts for you guys and i'll head to the living room."

if it was possible, lisa's smile grew bigger. she loves gifts. i mean who doesn't?

"okay, i'll go ahead and wake jennie unnie up."

"hmm."

she is indeed in a happy mood. skipping all the way to jennie's room. all the while humming to a christmas song.

unlike rosé's room, jennie's was pitch black. if it was not for the light coming from the outside, it would've taken a while for lisa to adjust and navigate through the dark.

once she was beside the brunette's bed, she plopped onto it, arm immediately wrapping around the girl, whose back was turned against her.

"nini..." lisa gave jennie featherlike kisses on the girl's shoulders. "wakey wakey..."

"hmm..." jennie, feeling the warmth against her back, snuggled more into it.

"hey..." lisa whispered against her ears, giving her cheeks a kiss, "it's christmas... get up now, babe."

it was indeed a very difficult task to wake miss jennie ruby jane kim up — that, lisa admits.

she's tried multiple times to get the girl to open her eyes, executed different ways but to no avail. the girl either groaned or didn't give her a response at all. lisa, though, isn't the type of girl who gives up immediately.

"hey jen... it's christmas, you better get up." she tries for the umpteenth time. the sleeping woman only turned her body, now facing her.

"honey i know it's christmas, you don't have to remind. now shut up, give me five more minutes and just fucking cuddle me." jennie took it upon herself to tighten lisa's hold on her waist, adjusting and further snuggling into the blonde's chest, wrapping her own arms around the girl in return.

"o...kay." was that sweet or not? lisa was confused. jennie called her honey and asked her to cuddle her but she also said 'fucking'.

"well fucking could be a good thing." lisa thought, smirking to herself. it's christmas! stop being dirty-minded.

five minutes turned ten turned thirty. the brunette is still in deep sleep and still very much tightly wrapped around the blonde's arms. not that lisa mind though but it was cut short by jisoo banging on the door.