spell

jennie has been sprawled on her bed for hours now. the weather seemingly acquiring jennie's mood. gloomy yet tranquil.

outside the window, gray hue surrounds the sky. light drizzle hits her window.

jennie turns to her side, somewhat expectant of a figure similarly sprawled. a sigh makes its way out of her mouth as she remembers the situation.

surely, individual schedules that require them to go overseas are normal yet jennie can't keep herself from longing.

jennie lazily reaches for a pillow just beside hers. the soft fabric familiar under her touch. bringing it closer, another sigh escapes.

the pillow is smothered by a scent she has always found alluring. jennie finds herself nuzzling her face on it, her eyes getting heavy.

outside, drizzle turns to huge drops of rain, serving as jennie's lullaby.

jennie takes her time to stare at lisa through the mirror. soft touches of brush felt against her skin yet it doesn't seem enough distraction to free herself from the trance.

it was jennie's turn to doll up when lisa, fresh from her flight, barged in.

the room suddenly feels like a blossoming edelweiss from Switzerland. so fresh and beautiful.

the girl looks so tired and drained that she can not bring her eyes to open.

jennie finds the urge to gather her in her arms as she hums a soft melody by her ears. the thought makes her heart flutter in a way she has always felt yet can never get accustomed to.

jennie almost pities her lover. sympathy filling her up. she knows it has been a tough week for lisa. yet, just like how the sun brightens a once dark sky, lisa brightens up just in time for the fukuoka concert.

and jennie, it's safe to say jennie feels sunshine. somewhere in between light and yellow. lisa's professionalism never fails to surpise her.

jennie is proud of lisa.

another one.

jennie finds herself in a sea of thoughts full of concerns as they wait in line at the immigration.

she can most likely say that airports are now lisa's second home beating south korea by a huge gap. china, japan, korea, the europe. lisa has been everywhere.

this equates to success, truly. but she finds her heart laced with worry for the girl.

how could she not? she loves her.

"hey," a soft voice calls beside her. jennie feels a light carress on her hand.

jennie looks down to see a larger hand drawing soft circles on her own. feather-like.

"sit beside me in the plane, yeah?" the voice says and jennie looks up slowly.

she sees a small smile on lisa's face. her tired eyes shining with want.

"of course," jennie lets out, her voice slightly muffled by her face mask.

behind jennie's sunglasses, she sees how lisa's eyes then shine adoringly.

settled on their seats, jennie finds her head resting on a comfortable shoulder, hand intertwined with another.

outside, the sky is a blank color of black yet black has never felt so luminous.

jennie, when with lisa, sees the beauty of anything they encounter. optimism.

jennie lets out a grunt of relief when she feels her body slowly being pampered by the water. it was soothing. her muscles finally relaxing after a hectic day.

shower thoughts. jennie lets herself get lost in a universe of her own. where she creates her own constellations mirroring her thoughts.

this time, her constellation comes in a form of big brown orbs. majestic. tantalizing. it pulls jennie in as if a strong force that is so hard to fight.

jennie chooses not to.

jennie turns the shower off and gets in her pajamas, ready for bed. her mind in a dilemma.

the soft cushion of her room seems to be inviting yet jennie finds herself wanting for more.

jennie wanted to be with something... someone.

lisa.

jennie stood at the foot of her bed, deciding on whether to succumb in the temptation that lies on the room across her own.

jennie didn't want to be a bother. her lover is tired and might be resting right now.

but...

fuck it.

with light steps and a fluttering heart, jennie tiptoes her way out. she finds herself opening the door of lisa's.

musk of her lover filling her senses. stimulating such feeling jennie loves.

closing the door softly, jennie lays herself on the gap beside a sleeping lisa. it was big enough for her to be comfortable.

almost as if lisa intentionally left it for her. (lisa did.)

jennie carefully, almost a secret, reaches for lisa's arm and places it on her waist. jennie bites on her lower lip, suppressing a giggle, when she successfully does so.

now, face to face with lisa. jennie pouts and runs a hand across lisa's cheek.

baby must be tired.

the action though woke lisa up.

"hey," the raspy voice of jennie's lover says, eyes slightly open.

"hey, sleep okay? sorry for waking you up." jennie whispers pulling the soft blanket to their chests, snuggling further into the figure in front.

the weather outside cold and the trees rustle from the winter air.

lisa hums, tightening her arms around a slender waist. "i was waiting for you."

jennie stares at lisa's eyes. similar intricate pattern as that of the constellation she recently pictured in her mind. it was so easy to lose herself in it.

so damn easy.

"didn't wanna be a bother. i know you're tired."

jennie sees those orbs widen before crinkling into a smile. lisa is chuckling.

"you bothering me is never a thing, love." jennie feels a peck on her lips.

"shut up." jennie rolls her eyes good-naturedly, pinching lisa's side.

"what? it's true." another peck from her lover.

"even when i throw tantrums sometimes?" jennie narrows her eyes at lisa's.

"hmm... i'd have to rethink my statement then." lisa laughs and jennie, though winter, feels like cherry blossoms have bloomed.

autumn. lisa feels like autumn.

"sleep now. talk tomorrow." jennie whispers before giving lisa a quick kiss of her own.

jennie pulls away yet lisa chases her lips, once again. this time, lengthy, soft and mesmerizing.

outside, the stars shine brighter than usual.

inside, sparks erupt as if a spell is cast.

**