drunk

"you have that chanel event right, jendeuk?" jisoo asks as they are getting inside the car. they have just finished an event for kia and they have no other schedules throughout the day except for jennie.

"yep." she shortly answers as she settles on her seat and soon they are driving out of the event hall. as a house ambassador of the luxury brand chanel, she is most definitely invited for another event the brand is holding.

"yah, i'm so jealous unnie. i wanna meet pharrell too." chaeyoung pouts at the back of the car. they only laugh at chaeng's whines.

the drive is filled with talks and chats until they reached their dorm. they decided to go for a delivery instead of cooking their food or eat outside.

"what time do you need to be there?" lisa looks at jennie who is munching on her food, jennie looks at lisa with her brows raised up. "the chanel event. what time are you leaving?"

"oh, i'm not sure. i think i need to be there at around 6 pm." she answers, "why? miss me already?" jennie wiggles her brows at lisa while smiling mischivously.

lisa scoffs with a smile on her face and gives jennie's cheek a quick kiss.

"babe! you got me sauce on my face! wipe your mouth before kissing my cheeks, dumbass." she whines as she reaches for a tissue.

"how about not flirting while we eat? i think that's better." jisoo rolls her eyes at the two. "right chaeng?"

rosie looks up from her food with her mouth full giving jisoo a 'what?' look.

"i asked you if you agree with me. nevermind you weren't listening." jisoo shakes her head and just continue to eat her chicken.

"oh sorry unnie but this just tastes so good, gosh. words won't describe how good this is, unnie." chaeyoung says pertaining to their lunch.

"what do i even expect?" jisoo whispers to herself.

--

"you'll be performing right?" lisa asks jennie. after having their lunch, they are just lounging in the living room watching a show they found interesting. lisa has her head resting on jennie's lap as the latter plays with her hair.

"yes. i'll be performing can't take my eyes off of you and solo."

"are there going to be any alcoholic drinks?" lisa continues to question.

"of course, lisa. that's a staple for events like this." jennie looks down at lisa who is eyeing her.

"you drinking?"

"a few, yes. chahee's going to be there anyway." lisa raises her hands and gently pokes jennie's cheeks.

"not too much okay? i don't want you drunk." she reminds.

"i can't promise." jennie smirks.

"ruby jane." lisa gives her a look and jennie knew she is serious as hell.

"honey come on, you know i wouldn't drink past my limit." lisa sighs and continues to poke jennie's cheek.

"are there going to be guys out there?"

"duh. it's not an all female event lisa, geez." jisoo answers from the sofa beside them. lisa glares at her then turns back to jennie.

"don't entertain anyone who tries to hit on you, 'kay?" lisa reminds. "you don't want me mad."

"what are you lisa? unnie's father?" chaeng interjects but lisa ignores her.

"why? what's in it for me?" jennie gives her a not so innocent smile.