Warn

"Lisa-yah, let's go. Jisoo and Jennie unnie are already outside waiting for us. We don't wanna be late for our schedule." Chaeyoung calls on Lisa who is on a rush fixing her stuff. They will be guesting at a radio show today as a part of their promotion for their latest comeback.

"I know I know. Let's go!" Lisa shouts as she puts her arm on Chaeyoung's shoulder dragging the latter out.

"Yah Lalisa! Stop dragging me."

"Yah Park Chaeyoung! Stop being a baby." Lisa chuckles and pokes the girl's cheeks. They kept bantering until they reached the parking lot where they saw Jisoo and Jennie waiting for them.

"What took you girls so long? You've kept us waiting for 20 minutes." Jisoo glares but Lisa's attention is only fixed on the beautiful girl in front of her with her catlike eyes adorned by specs making her look even hotter. She bit her lip while looking straight into those eyes.

Jennie fucking Kim is so hot.

"What?" Jennie asks getting conscious of herself because of Lisa's stares. The latter smirked and shook her head, still not letting go of the brunette's eyes.

"Stop ogling Manoban. And stop with those flirty stares. It's so disgusting." Jisoo cringed while Chaeyoung laughed beside them. Lisa chuckled and walked towards Jennie giving the latter a quick kiss on the cheek before entering their car.

"Let's go! We don't wanna be late remember?" Lisa smirked to herself as she saw how stunned the three were because of her actions.

--

"This is Blackpink's Forever Young." The DJ says before the song starts playing.

They are currently in the studio where the radio show is being held. They are given a few minute break before the interview continues. Jennie is busy waving at the fans outside the studio when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

From Lisa:

Babe

Jennie raised her brows wondering why Lisa texted her when they both are literally in the same room with just a person in between them. She glanced at the girl and she saw how the blonde stared at her, a smirk plastered on her face.

What do you want? Jennie mouthed.

You. Lisa replied her smirk growing even wider.

Jennie shook her head and averted her gaze from Lisa.

To Lisa:

Stop with your antics, Lisa. There are cameras around and you know it.

Jennie messaged. She didn't bother looking at Lisa again. She sighed as she felt Lisa staring at her but tried her best to ignore the girl. The maknae just continued staring at her so she decided to go to the bathroom to escape those eyes.

She washed her hands and stared at herself on the mirror wondering what has gotten into Lisa for her to act like that - kissing her in public place and staring at her in a romantic way.

She heard the door open signaling that someone has entered. She thought it was just someone, maybe a staff, that's why she was surprised when her eyes met Lisa's through the mirror. Lisa continued walking until she reached Jennie then wrapped her arms around the older's waist, her chin resting on the brunette's shoulders, while they held each other's eyes through the mirror.

"Lisa, someone might come in and see us."

They both know they must be careful. They both know they must not do things like this, backhugging and more, in a public place if they want their relationship to last.

"I know. I know we shouldn't." Lisa states but tightened her arms around Jennie doing the exact opposite of what she just said.

Jennie sighed when she saw how Lisa wouldn't actually let her go so she took her own initiative and unclasp Lisa's hand to free herself then turned around to face the frowning maknae.

"Stop being childish, Lisa. You told me you want us to last and I do too so please stop being impulsive with your actions, please." Jennie whispers, afraid that somebody might hear her.

Lisa sighs still frowning, "Fine."

Damn this life.

"Let's go."

--

"Lisa!" Jennie squealed as Lisa smashed her lips on hers as soon as they entered her room.

They just came back from the radio show. It was a lot of fun promoting their songs. Although this isn't their first comeback, it still felt like it because of the year long hiatus they had. They felt anxious that people may have already forgotten about them and releasing a new song would be a waste. They are also challenging a new genre which adds up to their nervousness.

"What?"

"What's with you? Acting really agressive and all," Jennie chuckles but kisses Lisa back nonetheless, their lips gliding smoothly against each others. She may have stopped herself earlier but that was only because there are cameras around. Now that they are free from judgemental eyes, she'd do anything she wants, and that is to kiss the girl she loves. The blonde took Jennie's arms wrapping it around her neck before snaking her own arms on the brunette's waist pulling their bodies closer. They kissed for a full minute before pulling away to catch their breaths.

"Is there a problem with that?" Lisa pants, staring at Jennie, both of their eyes heavy-lidded and full of want. Lisa reconnected their lips for another searing kiss, pulling Jennie with her as they make their way to the older's bed.

"I've been dying to kiss you as soon as I saw you in specs." Lisa trails her kisses to Jennie's jawline until she reaches the back of the girl's ear, "You're just so hot, Jennie Kim. I just can't control myself any longer," She whispers then bit her earlobe.

Jennie couldn't help but moan. Lisa is being aggressive again and she really is loving it. It turns her on big time. Her back hits the mattress after the blonde pushed her. The latter then lay on top of her, their bodies pressed against each other as they continued kissing each other hungrily. Lisa snaked her hands in Jennie's top, caressing her skin tenderly causing her to sigh in pleasure. Lisa took this chance and started assaulting her mouth with her tongue.

"Ahh Lisa..." Jennie moaned after Lisa sucked her tongue, her hands tracing small circles on the older's abs.

"Be glad though that I was able to stop myself from claiming the hell out of you earlier at the radio show," Lisa says, her voice low and husky as she trails her kisses on Jennie's neck, sucking and biting on the latter's sweet spot.

"L-lisa... no... hickey..." Jennie struggles to get the words out of her mouth. She is too into this to even speak properly.

"Why not? I want to let the world know you're mine. No one can have you but me." Lisa continued nipping on her skin.

"B-but Lisa.. I'm w-warning you... uhmm... don't... uhh!" Her words faltered as Lisa starts to touch her in places only intimate couples touch. She can feel the air around them get hotter and hotter and so is her body. Her heart is racing and pumping in excitement as to what will happen in the next few hours.

"Warn me all you want, babe. Warn me all you want but you can't stop me now."

***

A/N: If you have any suggestions please leave it in the comments section. Thank you for reading! ;)