----------

I woke up and felt like shit. My head hurts, my body is aching so bad. I wouldn't even dare to move an inch, I know everything will hurt. I groaned and gritted my teeth as I tried to move my hand a bit. It hurts...I can still move it but not too much. My knuckles are covered with bandages and bruises were really visible. 

Did I really go too far this time? I sighed. 

I'm not even sorry. Why should I? She deserves it. 

I looked over to the side and saw Jin, closing his eyes while he was tapping his foot on the floor. What time is it anyway? 

Oh...10:20 PM  

"Jin?" I called to him. Ugh my throat is drier than the desert, I couldn't get my voice out. "Jin" I called out a bit more loud this time. 

He immediately opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"J-JungHee!" He said "what is it???" 

"water" I mouthed as I looked up at him. He grabbed a water bottle and made me drink, it felt so good! Water never tasted this good before.

"Thanks" I said "Did you eat?" 

"That doesn't matter, how are you feeling??"

"It does matter, go and eat right now. Don't ruin your body just because I got mine ruined too"I said 

"Ah, even when you're hospitalized, you still are scary JungHee" He said "But I did eat, your mom brought food for us" 

"I'm not hungry, I lost my appetite" I groaned "Everything feels like shit right now, I feel so sore and disgusting"

Jin sighed "I'm sorry, if it weren't for me...then you wouldn't be here right now. Aren't you mad at me??"

"Why would I be mad at you? I know you didn't kiss her, it's obvious that she pulled you into it. I know you Seokjin" I said "Even if I left you alone with a thousand girls, I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me, I trust you that much"

"H-hey, are you crying??" I asked as he placed his hands on his face "Why are you-"

"I'M SORRY JUNGHEE-AH!" 

My eyes widened as he suddenly cried so loud like that "Yah! Jin! keep it down! You're being too loud!" 

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN, I NEVER EXPECTED THAT- JUNGHEE AAAHH"

"Keep it down!! I'm not even mad at you Seokjin, so please keep it down!" I said as I covered his mouth before putting it down again, since it really hurt. 

"Ah shi- ughh" I groaned as I placed it back on the bed "I said keep it down"

He kept on sobbing as he held my hand, I flinched and groaned as he held it too tight. "oh..oop I'm sorry, wait lemme put it down" He said as he carefully placed it back to the bed. 

"What did you tell my mom?" I asked 

"I told her about Olivia, everything that happened ever since she came" Jin replied "And my mom...she almost killed me too JungHee. I got scolded so bad, good thing your mom was there to the rescue. I owe her" 

"Ahhhh I still have to finish our research! I got to help them" I said "Does my friends know what happened to me?" 

"No...they don't" Jin said "Want me to get your phone for you?"

As Jin opened my phone for me, there were 30 missed calls and 20 text messages from them. Saying I needed to correct something on my part of the research. 

"How should I tell them Jin?" I asked "I don't want them to see me like this"

"hand me your phone, I'll talk to them" Jin said before I handed him my phone. As he placed the phone on his ear, he suddenly placed it away from his head. 

I can hear Amy's voice but I can't understand what she was saying.

"Hello?" Jin spoke 

"H-hello? who's this???? Why do you have JungHee's phone???"

"oh, this is Dr. Kim" Jin said as he looked at me "great, you calmed down. So uhm...Sorry JungHee wasn't able to answer your texts and your calls. She's in the hospital right now and she's in a really bad shape...Do you want to talk to her?"

"here" Jin handed me the phone back and I talked to Amy.

"I'm sorry, I know. Please don't visit me. I'll send you guys the file after a day or two 'cause I really couldn't  move my hands properly right now. Don't worry I'm fine, I just can't move everything yet. Thank you for worrying Amyyyy, I'll be fine in no time! I'll still be helping you guys!" 

'yaaah, you should leave this to us. You should get some rest!'

"I wanna help! please let me help!" 

'Alright, alright. Just don't overwork yourself! call us if you need anything okay? Are you sure you don't want us to visit you???'

"I'm sure Amy, please don't. I don't want you guys to see me like this. I look like shit!" I laughed 

'hnnggg okayyyyy, please update us! we were worried sick'

"I will, I will. Our research will be done in no time! we got this"

'I know, just a few more pushes and we're there! I gotta work now JungHee, get well soon okay?'

"I will Amy, see you after like...a week?" I chuckled "I'm not really sure...but I'll see you when I see you!"

'See you when I see you JungHee, you got a lot of explaining to do when you come out of that hospital! bye now!!'

"Bye Amy" I laughed before I ended the call 

"They were really worried" I said "Hey Jin-"

Oh...he's sleeping already....

Well, I guess It's time for me to sleep too. I need to get back on working soon so it wouldn't be a burden to my group mates. 

But I still can't get it out of my mind, how did I do it? How did I knock her out unconscious? was I that angry? 

Even I...am scared of myself now. 

brrrr. Atleast I know how to knock someone out now. I wouldn't mind doing it if it was for Jin, he's just so precious to me. I trust him too much, and I know he won't break my trust. 

Break my trust, I'll break your Mario figurines. 

Married To My Doctor?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें