Chapter 12

"Oh, hey. I'm home" He took his mask off and smiled 

"Heyya sis" He hugged me "I missed you"

"Woah, I didn't know you were coming home!" I chuckled and hugged him back "Why are you home though?? I thought you're not gonna be home til next month?"

"I thought so too, I didn't have time to tell mom and dad" He replied as he placed his things on the couch before proceeding to the kitchen "By the way, where are they? Still at work?"

"Yeah, they're home pretty late these days" I replied "Busy with work and other stuff" 

"Jungheee?" I heard Jungkook call "Let's go"

"Taeyong, dude" Jungkook went towards my brother "Good to see you!" 

"Wassup Kook" He replied as he gave Jungkook a hug "Since when were you here?"

"A few days ago" Kook laughed "decided to open a cafe here in Seoul, so I'll be staying here for a while. Might go back to California though, but won't be staying there for long"

"Well, let's catch up later. It looks like you guys are about to go out" Taeyong said "To where though?" 

While the three of us were having a conversation, the door bell suddenly rang. I wonder who it could be this time? 

As I opened the door, I was greeted by Amy's face.

"Ready to go?" She grinned "oh by the way, who owns that car over there? looks bomb"

"oh...it's my brother's"

"Wait- I thought we're supposed to meet there-"

"Your brother? he's here?" Amy asked 

I nodded "Yeah, c'mon. I'll introduce you guys"

"Oh? Taehyung-ah!" My brother exclaimed as he and Taetae hugged each other "haven't seen you in a while!"

Soon after, Taeyong was beside me, he placed his arm on my head and I pushed it away. I only introduced Taehyung to my brother since Amy wasn't available during that time. She had to take care of her niece when I decided to let Taeyong meet my friends. 

"I am NOT an arm rest" I said. He knows it annoys me when he does this. 

"Yeah" he replied and continued doing it "Anyways, is this Amy?" He said before reaching his hand out to shake her hand. "I'm Taeyong. Junghee's upgraded version" 

"More like downgraded version-"

"I'm older than you. Shush" He said "Would you guys like to eat something?" He asked them

"no, thank you" Amy replied "I'm fine" 

"How about drinks?"

"It's fine" Taehyung replied 

"We're heading out, actually" I said "you wanna come with us?"

"No, thanks sis" he replied "I'm really tired. We can hangout some other time" he ruffled my hair.

"Have fun guys!" He waved at us as he was walking upstairs "nice to meet ya Amy" 

After he was out of sight, Amy's eyes were wide. We blinked at each other for a few seconds before I broke the silence.

"What's wrong?" I asked her

"That's your brother?" Amy asked

"Yeah...why?" I replied, confused.

"He's ethereal" Amy chuckled "I saw him in pictures but I never thought he'd be THAT handsome in person...Wow"

I chuckled and shook my head "In that case, you gotta get your eyes checked"

"So are we going out or???"

"Oh right! Let's go" Taehyung stood up and we went outside.