Chapter 46

"you're going aren't you?" I asked him as I finished the rest of my food. 

"I don't know..." He sighed "I mean...Mr. Kwon's gonna be there but I don't really feel like going, something's feeling a bit off-"

"It's okay, really" I replied "The important thing is you're not gonna be alone with her" 

Jin looked at my eyes and bit his lip. "yeah...It's gonna be the whole class"

"It's okay Jinnie. I trust you" I replied as I pat the back of his hand "Just don't do anything stupid" 

He chuckled "Yes ma'am. I gotta get you to school" 

I finished drinking my orange juice and went to the car. 

As we were stuck in a red traffic light, he looked at me and chuckled. "yah, you still have crumbs on your face" He took his handkerchief out and wiped my lip "There you go" 

"Thanks Jinnie" I said. Suddenly, he squished my cheeks, making my lips pout before kissing it and biting my lower lip a bit hard. 

I squealed before the lights turned green. He let go of my face and chuckled "Sorry, I couldn't help it. Your lips are soft and squishy...It tastes like blood. That's kinda odd" 

I frowned and looked at him "Jin-ah, you have blood on you lips"

"I do?" he said as he looked at the rear view mirror. "It's not mine JungHee, it's from your lips"

I took my phone out and looked at my reflection on the screen. My lips are bleeding again! It still wasn't healed. I wiped it clean with a napkin from my bag and pinched it and got the blood out to stop it from bleeding so much. 

"I'm sorry, does it hurt?" Jin said as he took a turn.

"No, it just stings a little" I replied as I applied lip balm on my lips to prevent it from drying and chapping. 

"But I'd still get a kiss right?" He asked as he pulled over infront of our school gates. 

"Ofcourse Jinnie, always" I smiled as I kissed his lips. 

"Grape?" He licked his lips. I nodded and kissed him one more time.

"Text me when you get to the dinner party thingy, alright?" I said before I went out of the car. "I love you" 

---------

As classes were going on, I kept feeling uneasy and bothered. I was spacing out and can't stop thinking about that dinner. I think it's because that girl Olivia's gonna be there with him. I just want Jin to have fun with his friends and enjoy even just a few hours with his former class. 

But Jin wouldn't do anything with her right? He doesn't like her. It's gonna be alright JungHee...Nothing will go wrong. 

I hope so...

But the image of them having too much fun and not caring about their actions made me hold my breath and made my chest heavy. I feel my mood getting uglier by every second I think about her face and what she's going to do when they're gonna be alone. She can drag Jin away from everyone and will do what she wants to do with him. It makes my blood boil just thinking about it. 

I trust him...But I don't trust that girl. I mean, who would? 

"Yah, what's wrong with you today?" Amy spoke as I snap out of my trail of thought. 

"Nothing, just not feeling good" I replied as I closed my textbook. 

"Well, someone's grumpy" She said "Hey, do you wanna hangout after class?"