Chapter 36

MONDAY 

"Do I really have to go to school?" I groaned 

"Ofcourse" Jin replied as he gave me a glass of pineapple juice.

I'm questioning whether I really need education or not. 

I yawned and slouched as Jin was preparing breakfast for me. My eyes were watery and they kinda sting when I open them. 

"JungHee, please sit properly and eat your breakfast" Jin said before he shoved a piece of pancake in his mouth, I just stared at him and saw syrup dripping from his lip. 

"Jin-ah, wipe your mouth" I replied as I took a bite from my bacon strip "do we have marshmallows?"

"Marshmallows? in the morning? really?" Jin asked "I don't think we have marshmallows. We can buy some at the convenience store later if you want" 

"How about those cookies the other day?" I asked 

"JungHee, you ate them all" He replied before taking a sip from his tea "I never thought you'd finish them"

"Are you telling me I'm fat?" I asked, a little annoyed by what he said. I didn't mean to finish all those cookies. They tasted good, I couldn't save some for later. I mean, we can always bake when we want, right?

"No" his expression changed as I looked at him "What's up with you today JungHee? you're all cranky" 

"I'm sorry Jinnie" I sighed as I finished eating "Do we still have blueberries?" 

"Yeah, inside the fridge" The tone of his voice changed as he spoke. 

"Oh, now you're mad?" I asked as I pulled the blueberries out of the fridge. 

"I'm n-...JungHee-"  he said "g-go change your uniform" 

"Why? now I look bad in it? is that what it is Seokjin?" I looked at him as I slammed the container on the counter.

"No, you have blood on your skirt" He replied 

Blood...? I ran to the mirror and looked at my skirt.  

"really?" I muttered, annoyed. I totally forgot what day it is! 

----------

"Sorry for being a brat earlier Jinnie" I said as we pulled up by the school's gates. 

"It's alright, I understand JungHee. If you feel any pain, just rest at the clinic okay? or if things get worse just call me and I'll take you home" 

I nodded "Take care, I love you" 

"You too, I love you" He kissed my forehead before I went out of the car. Good thing his windows and wind shield are tinted, in that way no one can see us together in his car. No drama and no judgments.

"JungHee!" 

I looked behind and saw Amy walking towards me.

"Wow, you're early" I said "you usually come in late"

"Yeah" she chuckled "Namjoon drove me all the way here" 

"Really?!" I asked, and she nodded in response. 

"You're blushing Amy" I laughed just as the bell rang