I blankly stared at them before letting myself at the floor.

-----

"Let's break up."

I stared at Addison as she said those words. I don't know what to feel  right now. I'm in pain, I am in my process of grieving right now. Tomorrow's the day of my dad's burial.

It hurted me more as she is saying those words to me with a teary eye. Wala akong nagawa kundi pumayag. Napakasakit na ng pakiramdam 'ko, I don't want her to know what happened to me, and I want her to have a happy life in Spain, na walang pabigat. Na walang ako.

When she ran away, do'n lang nagsink in sa'kin ang lahat. The two that I loved the most, left me.

--

Since the 'break up' happened, I am always at the bar. I am making myself drunk as fuck. I felt miserable.

Napapikit ako nang mariin nang maalala ang umiiyak na mukha ni Addison. Lalo akong napabuntong hininga nang maalala ang huling salitang sinabi kay dad. I'm a horrible person.

"Dayle."

"What's your name again?" I boredly asked to Addison's friend. Well, i'm not really interested, I just don't want to be rude.

Damn, where's Klint? I don't want to be alone with this girl.

She laughed as if I said something hilarious, "You're funny babe." she said with a flirty voice.

I just rolled my eyes, I don't want flirty girls. I only want my Addison. I avoided her then continued drinking. Is this really Addison's friend? I sighed when I remembered Addison again.

"Addison." I whispered to myself before drinking my drink without a chaser.

"Oh my gosh! Don't think of that girl. She's nothing but a trash." she sarcastically said.

I looked at her then glared at her, she just laughed before she went closer to me then fucking desperately kissed me.

"What the fuck?!" inis na sabi 'ko sabay tulak sakaniya, napaupo siya sa sahig dahil do'n. I glared at him and cursed.

"Don't you try say some fucking things again to my girl or else I will make your life miserable. And one more thing, don't kiss me again, you slut."

----

"On behalf of This Airline, the flight crew would like to welcome you to This International Airport. We will be arriving at the gate momentarily. Please remain in your seats with your seat belt securely fastened until the aircraft has come to a complete stop at the terminal gate."

When the passengers went out, the cabin crew checked the airplane. I just casually walk outside the plane. Damn, this is so exhausting. I want to sleep.

Before going inside of my car, I checked my phone and a post suddently caught my attention. Shit, Addison reactivated her account! I noticed that many people commented on her post, some of them are our friends and some of them are our schoolmates before but one of them caught my attention the most, who the fuck is Grien?

When the baptismal of my nephew came, I became excited. Addison is one of the ninangs. I am carrying my nephew when I saw a elegant lady went closer to my sister and her husband. Shit, Addison looked more mature and beautiful. Her actions looked sophisticated and classy. I smirked.

Nagdaan ang mga araw na lagi 'kong nakikita si Addison, hindi naman ako nagdalawang isip na gumawa ng move. I know that I still love her. I never stopped thinking of her to the point that I am going in Spain every month and to the point that I keep requesting my flights in Spain.

Our relationship went fine, but one day she became cold to me again. Napaisip ako, she asked me if I kissed someone back? Siya lang naman ang hinahalikan 'ko pabalik. No one tried to kiss me....oh shoot! That Karina bitch.

While i'm on my way to the airport, my brows furrowed when I saw Addiosn with her luggage. Shit, is she going in Spain again?!

"Are you numb? Are you fucking dumb Addison?!"

"Do you think I will waste my time fetching and driving you home if I have no plan in winning you back?! Do you think I will follow you in Spain if I have no fucking plans?!"

I saw her shocked face, "B-but, you have a girlfriend." iwas tingin na sabi nito.

"What?" I asked with my brows furrowed.

"B-bella." she looked away.

I chuckled then cupped her face, she's adorbale!

"She's my step sister." I chuckled.

"W-what?! You have a step sister?!" gulat na tanong nito.

I sighed then looked at her with sincerity in my eyes, I looked at my wrist watch before telling her what happened on me in the past. I stopped when I saw a tear in her eyes.

"Y-you jerk!! Why you didn't tell me?!" she cried.

I smiled then hugged her, "I'm sorry love, I was wrong, I should've told you about that."

"L-love ka riyan!" she blushed.

"Why love? You're cute." I chuckled.

"M-manligaw ka muna 'no!" she cutely said.

I laughed then unconciously looked at her lips. Damn, I want to kiss those lips. She just glared at me, I chuckled because of that. She's so cute.

"So ayos na tayo?" I smiled genuinly.

"Yes, but we should go now. Malalate pa tayo sa flight."

---

"Happy anniversary babe." I smiled gently before giving a kiss to my gorgeous girlfriend.

She blushed then gave me a sweet smile. I really love this girl. We just had our dinner before going in my condo.

Even our anniversary was simple and not grand, we are contented. Addison said that she doesn't want me to prepare something grand for our anniversary. She said that being with me is enough.

I smiled as I look at Addison, she is sleeping soundly. I can't believe that this girl loves me. I know that I became selfish and secretive before, but now I will never let that happen, i'm happy that I improved and became mature to the things like this and it's all because of Addison.

Being apart made us improve and grow. It made us matured and it helped us to make our relationship stronger. I smiled as I stare on my girlfriend.

I will never lose you again Addison.