Had it not been for my Cakey, I wouldn't know what I was missing in life. He helped me open my mind and my heart to the world.

"Oh my god!" Mira suddenly gasps as I drive back to the hotel and I frown at the horrified tone of her voice. I glance at her for a moment, waiting for her to elaborate.

"Stella just texted me. There's some trouble going on. She said a fight broke out." She shakily says, making my frown deepen.

I step on the gas, speeding towards the hotel like a madwoman. What the fuck is going on?

"Can you ask Stella what's the situation?"

"She keeps me updated. The staff called the cops. There's a bunch of drunk guys making trouble and our boys are fighting with them."

"What guys?"

"She has no idea. They just suddenly showed up and started bothering the girls." Shit.

I hurriedly park the car then storm inside the restaurant, only to see Blake being punched by a much bigger man before he returns the favor. David is in a shoving match with another guy, the Coach pulls the girls away and tells them something and the rest of the boys are engaged in brutal fights with a dozen of big guys who are clearly intoxicated.

I'm rendered speechless for few seconds before I'm spurt into action when the one of the big fuckers punches my man again. I storm to him, jumping up and punching his head, knocking him out in an instant. This son of a bitch hurt my Cakey!

"Lia!" Blake shouts as he abruptly pulls me aside, sending his fist into another guy's face. We exchange a knowing look, wordlessly deciding to handle this situation our way.

Blake and I knock out the drunken assholes one after another before the cops arrive. Almost everyone from the team has some injuries, the girls from the cheer squad look fucking terrified and the manager, Nick, is furious. The cops try to get the situation under control, but they're failing miserably, even though the drunken fuckers are all unconscious.

The girls from the cheer squad are all huddled together, one of them sobbing terribly. It doesn't take a genius to know what transpired here.

Blake

Once the cops arrive, I quickly pull my girl into my arms so she doesn't snap at anyone. Which is to be expected once she hears what happened.

One of the female officers approaches us with a hard look, while the others are cuffing the fuckers we've been fighting. I notice a few staff talking to other officers. "What happened here?"

The coach is the first to speak. "One of our girls was attacked. That guy – he points to the son of a bitch I was fighting against – cornered her and tried to fucking assault her."

"Can I talk to this girl?" The officer asks calmly. I glance at Lia when I feel her tense up in my arms, not surprised to see her furiously shaking. There's nothing she hates more a guy forcing himself on a girl.

As we wait patiently for Vicky to calm down and come closer, few of the guys Lia and I knocked out wake up and start struggling against the officers. They're all either just drunk or drugged cause they're extremely aggressive.

Vicky hesitantly steps closer, with two of her friends at her sides.

"Can you tell me what happened here, honey?" The officer asks gently, clearly seeing how distraught Vicky is.

"H-he tried to force himself on me when I was walking out of the bathroom. – Vicky sobs, her whole body shaking as she wraps her arms around herself – He grabbed me. I-I kicked him when he tried to drag me to the bathroom then screamed for help. He followed me. Blake stopped him and then they started fighting." She explains, pausing a few times to cry.