Be Strong!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Aiden's POV

Shit!! Why the fuck I said that?? It's her mistake to speak about Leela!! It was totally romantic untill she ruined it!

I totally gone crazy when she thought that I am thinking about other woman. Is she jealous!! No way! Aiden!!! Stop it!! Stop your ridiculous thoughts!!

I...I.. Honestly I doesn't know that is her first kiss!! She definitely regret her first kiss with me!! But I feel blessed that I'm her first.Yeah!

She is right I only crossed the line first!! But.. But.. God she is so irrestitable!! She is the perfect woman every guy wants in his life!.

She is  angelic in heart!! Everything is perfect about her!!!

Yeah!! I know I'm wrong!! My actions are wrong!! I like her. She knows that right!! For that you have to tell your feelings to her!

She is not a magician to read your mind Aiden!! She is confused of my actions. I crushed her heart by calling her with names. I have to make it right!!

I cleared my mind and knocked the door of bathroom. She is gone already for 1 hour.  Thankfully I used that time to calm myself.

I knocked it. I'm not this nervous in my lifetime. When I heard a croaked voice my heart broke. She opened the door after two minutes. When I met her eyes I know that she cried a lot.

I felt bad! Clearing my throat I said," Keily!! I'm sorry!! I gone out of my mind!! I ..I'm extremely sorry for calling you that...Please forgive me Keily... I regret my actions...please.. please..Let me make it right..give me one chance.. I'll prove it to you.. Say something".

I looked her with pleading eyes. If someone asked me that you will be love sicken puppy with your wife before wedding I would have laughed at their face.

But now I will do anything for this woman Infront of me!! Keily being Keily she doesn't showed any emotion. I felt like I'm seeing a different Keily. Her eyes it seemed empty. Her next words gave me a little hope.

Keily's POV

Though I hate him a lot I can't say No to those eyes literally begging me. Stop it Keily. This time he have to pay for his mistakes.

" If you want my forgiveness you have to earn it Aiden", I asked with no emotion. His eyes lit up suddenly.

He is so... Stop it Keily!! "Tell me Keily! Ill do anything for you", He looked me with hope.

I smirked. "But it's going to be hard Aiden, can you do that??", I questioned him. He seemed confused but ended up nodding.

I moved away from him and started to make my way to bed. Suddenly I felt like I'm being lifted. A firm grasp in my waist. 

The touch shuddered me. Aiden took me in his arms in a bridal style. Though it melt my heart but this is not gonna happen." Aiden!! What the hell are you doing?? Put me down right now", I shouted.

He held me close to heart ignoring my protests. His heart pace matched with mine beating fast as hell!! I felt like burning.

My face heated up. He laid me in my bed and lifted my chin. Gosh! I'm going to melt if he gives me one more shock. "I'm sorry, I doesn't want you to get hurt anymore", He said smiling at me.

He is using his charms Keily! Don't you dare forgive him easily. "Aiden , I want a favor from you", I said.

"What is it? Ask me anything?", He smiled excitedly. "The favor is ...I'll ask you later but you have to fulfill it, It will be the only thing I'll be asking from you", I said.

I'll use this chance to ask something memorable from him. But I don't know what I want from him.

"What is that?",he questioned again. "Later .. Aiden", I said and tucked me in to sleep feeling tired. He left after few seconds staring at me.

My phone ringed. Unknown number. It's suspicious.when I attended the call I heard ruffling sound at background and the call been cut.

Who is this? This person is the one who want to harm my family.  I took my laptop and searched for the IP address of the phone number. It's 2 km from this place.

I phoned Em and asked her to join in my car. It's a mall." What is it Keily?", She started." Just join me to some place", I retorted. She gone quiet.

She drived to mall. When we reached I asked her to stay in the car. Ignoring my pain in leg I went inside.

About 15 minutes later I joined Em and drove to home. Others were sitting in lounge and speaking joyfully. I gulped. I made my mind.

"Keily! What have you thought about your work?", My dad  questioned me. I fumed.

" Mr. Glen and Mrs. Glen I want you to sign this form!", Ignoring every one eyes I kept the parent's disowning form i.e emancipation.

"And Mr.Aiden, I want you to sign this form, I kept divorce form Infront of him. Ignoring all I left to my room showing no emotion.

You can do it! Keily!! With only one thought in my mind I went inside and locked the room.

BE STRONG KEILY!! YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR YOUR FAMILY!!

Why do you think Keily did that all of a sudden. How she got the form very quickly?? What had happened to her in mall?? Wait for the next upcoming chapters.

Hey guys!  I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do comment and vote! See you all in next chapter!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes