I Hate You!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Aiden's POV

I'm stunned by her actions!! She played me!! Woah!!How could she resist my charms??

Unlike other women she is unique!! We have married for 2 months yet she haven't asked or demanded anything from me. In fact she always avoided me. I think I have seen her with makeup on our wedding day only.

She like dressing in comfortable one. Her hair is either in ponytail or is let down!! She is fine with me when I'm 1 feet away from her.

Her boldness vanishes when I enter that 1 feet distance. I rarely seen her stuttering and it's quite a nice watch!!

She will definitely turn the world down for her loved ones.She respect and love her parents and always not wanted to disappointed them.

She is like a care free girl and loves her friends lot. When she fought on that day to protect us it's quite inspiring actually. She fought with her might to protect us. Though she is hurt she focused only on protecting us.

I admire her!! She never tried to get my attention. She never bothered to act infront of anyone.She never showed her worries. She rarely smiles but her smile is worth to wait!! Her life is interesting unless like us! She is interesting!!

Her eyes goes wide as saucers when she is nervous. Her hand will turn into fist when she is angered or anxious.

She touches her hair when she is lying!!! I never get bored of her presence.She always has her own rules in her life.She always act like I'm all good burying her worries.

I can't pinpoint who is she exactly since I don't know much about her!! I wanted to know her deeply!!

I wanted to see her soul!! My thoughts interrupted when someone snapped at me. That someone is the girl who stolen my dreams and my thoughts.

I stared at her. She just laughed. Her laugh is like a angelic one. God !! What are you doing to me Hazel?? Yeah! I like her second name.

It's shame to admit that I know her full name recently!! Her second name suits with her eyes!!!
But I also like the name Keily more which means grace!! Yeah!! She has graced her presence in my life!!

"Aiden!! Will you stop your day dreaming?? It's horrible to see your face when you are smiling like a maniac!",Keily snapped at me.

That's when I realized I'm smiling like a idiot all along with my thoughts. It's impossible for me to fall this hard for some girl.It's unbelievable. But I like the feeling! I cleared my mind and saw Keily still looking at me in a weird way!

Her next words made my mood totally lost!!

Keily's POV

Suddenly I saw the image of He and Leela kissing!!I think he is day dreaming about his Leela! It hurts!! "Will you stop thinking about your Leela",I snapped at him.

His demeanour changed into a bad one when I mentioned Leela. "Do you wish that much to see me in another woman arms?",He questioned me with gritted teeth.

Why the hell he is behaving like this!!."Calm down! Mr.Aiden, I just asked out of my curiosity as your smiling at your thoughts.If you don't want , you don't have to answer me?, I said calmly. "Don't call me that?, He seethed. He is irritating me now. The thing I don't like is his anger.

"Ok Aiden!! I'm sorry for disrupting your beautiful moments. So now will you please get out. I have to shower", I said calming my nerves." I haven't thought about Leela, It's you I have been thinking about", he blurted out.

What?? Is he thinking about me with that beautiful smile. What is there about me to smile like that ? He is lying Keily!! Don't fool yourself. But I badly wanted to believe it.

"Yeah!!! I'm going to act like I believed Aiden!", I said with no emotion. He seemed confused.

His eyes showing me a different emotion. "Why can't you believe me at least once? Don't act always like a rude bitch!", He shouted. That made me lose my patience.

"Get the hell out!!", I shouted back. He seemed affected by my sudden outburst. Tears welled up in my eyes. I controlled it. I can't cry infront of him!!

" I respected your love life though we are married!! I gave your space as I promised. You are the very one to cross the line by taking away my first kiss and call it as a mistake!! You are the one called me as Mrs.Aiden though I don't want it!!You are the one to take me to lunch dates when I worked for you, acting like a total gentleman to me and yet you kissed your girlfriend!!  You are the one to give me hopes and let it vanish in the next second!!You are the one acted like confessing me and at the very next second you are enjoying your moment with your so called girlfriend!! Though I want to believe you but your actions say otherwise!!Now you are calling me a rude bitch!! I always respected your decision Aiden!! In return I'm a rude bitch to you!! If this is what you call a rude bitch, then I'm extremely sorry for being a RUDE BITCH ALWAYS", I shouted with all my emotions. I can't hold anymore. Why he is giving me hopes when we definitely have a fake relationship!! What are we?? He is confusing me!! He is giving mixed signals to me. I wanted to get away from him but his actions making me not wanted to go away!!We are fake!! Is he using me?? Stop it Keily!

Ignoring him and my ankle, I limped to bathroom. I stood against the door and let my tears pour down. Stop it Keily ! You have lot to worry about than your fake marriage!!

I stood before basin and washed my face. I stared at my reflection in mirror. I hate him for making me weak! I hate him for making me a emotional wreck.

I HATE YOU AIDEN!!!

Hey guys!! I updated!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!! Do comment and vote!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes