He is not worth it!

Keily's POV

He treated my wounds ignoring my protests. Then I started to work.

Later at evening I went to home and worked all night. This is same for other 4 days.

The next 5 days went fast. Neither of us talked after that incident.

Security was pretty tight. In that 5 days he tried to make conversation with me but I either ignored or answered with one word.

We went out for lunch those 5 days. It's not like date. Just colleagues accompanying for lunch.

I said those words myself to me. Here and there we will stare at each other but neither of us talked. He will just say "let's have lunch",I will nod.

He treated me like his girl. Opening car door for me like a gentle man and pulling out chair for me to take seat in restaurant, holding my hands.

Maybe he wanted to thank for helping his employee and company!! I warned my mind to not confuse me anymore!!

I'm Surprised by him. He is not like the jerk to me when we first met.

Neither of us wanted to converse about his actions towards me as it will complicate more.

But it's already complicated. I know this is completely wrong but I can't control my heart!

You can't control it or you don't want to control it? You like him Keily. Accept it!!

Whenever I stared at him or wanted to talk to him , my thoughts were He has girlfriend Keily.

Those words were like mantra going on my mind every damn time!! But I'm happy with his presence.

Today morning when I woke up I became sad as this is the last day I'll go to his office.

I just wanted to inform him about that I have done my work and inform his  password to him for his database. I started to miss his presence.

Yesterday I'm informed that I'll be going to an mission about three weeks from today.

After meeting Aiden I'll be directly going to base for work. Reaching his office suddenly feeling happy about 5 days that we spent together.

I think we went  little forward in our relationship .I opened his office without knocking the door like other days.

Then I'm stunned. There standing Aiden kissing some blonde .

My eyes started to water. I'm hurt! What the hell!!!! Am I nothing to him or am I a play thing to him??? How could he? I'm furious about the thought that he used me. I'm mad at him.

Is he acted when he is around me??
Why he have to play with my heart every damn time? I'm done with him!! That stupid jerk!!!!

It's not like he is cheating on you Keily. You were already okay with his relationship.

Those words brought me out of my trance. Aiden pushed the blonde abruptly after seeing me. He seemed shocked.

"What the hell? ",  the blonde shouted but composed herself after receiving a glare from Aiden. " Keily",  he started but I stopped him with my hand.

I handed him  his laptop that I'm using to secure and handed a note about how  I encrypted and password in it.

"Hello! Nice to meet you I'm Aiden's girlfriend,Leela!", the blonde chirped. I cringed at her words. So she is that girlfriend thing.

I have seen many pretty blonde than her. Her short dress , high heels and cake faced face I badly wanted to puke at her. So this is his type.

I'm mile beyond his type. But she will be good without makeup. I thought. Anyway it's his girlfriend not mine.

I chewed my cheeks and just nodded at her with a fake smile. "Leela she is my wife",  Aiden said to her with some emotion in his eyes.

The blonde instantly changed her actions.

She became extremely clingy towards him and showed me a disapproving look and said "Don't you know to knock the door?, She questioned me.

I'm annoyed  by her words but I masked it.I raised my eyebrow at her. Aiden is shocked by her words.

He started to say something but I stopped him and said " Next time ,your highness",  with sarcasm evident in my voice.

She glared at me but I ignored her. I calmly whispered to her "Don't provoke me unless you want to end in hospital!". 

Enough of drama Keily! You have work. She is clinging on to his right hand. I wanted to rip his right hand for not making any contact with this girl!! I noted myself.

He is not yours Keily! That made me Sad and realize everything! You shouldn't be possessive of what's not yours Keily!

Shaking my head to clear bad thoughts and Not wanted to see more of their cheesy romance I said pointing towards that stupid jerk with no emotion," I'll be out for work".

If I stayed anymore I will put a bullet on both their heads!! How I wish to pull that hair of that dams froggy Leela????

You are matured! My inner self warned me!!

Not wanting to kill anyone again in my mind I left his office not wanted to hear his stupid excuses,I drove away without turning back,repeating  myself  those words ,gritting my teeth,ignoring my tears ,HE IS NOT WORTH IT KEILY !!!!. He is not worth for your heart and feelings Keily.