Home Sweet Home

Keily's POV

After returning from my long lasting three months undercover mission,I returned to my home at early morning.

Thinking that my parents will not be at home as most of the time they were out for buisness. I searched for my home key and I groaned.

Keily this is the 33rd time your losing your home key!Damn I face palmed myself and ringed the doorbell waiting for someone to unlock the door!

I have great attachment with this home as I born here. After my Parents success in their business they still preferred to stay here as it has lot of memories.

The relationship between my parents and me is pretty good.Sadly it has been years that we spent time together. But we will catch up whenever we have time.

"Hey sweetie!you are home",opening the door my mom beamed!A smile made into my face after seeing my mom."yes mom I'm home",I said.

Hugging my mom and realized how I missed her scent. Inhaling her scent "I missed you mom", I said . Really I missed her presence a lot.

"I missed you too! Sweetie!" My mom said .My mom Haisley is a beautiful lady in her late forties. She is beauty with brains.

She is the most caring mom to me.
Releasing myself from mom " Mom, Is dad is here!?", I asked.

Before receiving answer there comes my dad with his signature smile .

"Hey kiddo!what's up!",My dad Glen asked and brought me into an hug. "I missed you dad".He kissed my forehead.

My dad is an businessman who started his own buisness after completing his college and he is pretty successful along with my mom.I kissed in cheeks of both of my parents.

"Okay! Mom,dad I'm going to my room
to take a nap,after we will catch up" ,I said feeling tired."Ok sweetheart!", My dad said and my mom nodded with a smile."And I want both of you to cook something for me",I added.

They both beamed and nodded. I smiled .My parents are awesome cook and the food will be extremely delicious!

Reaching my door knob I pushed  the door to open and I SHRIEKED. I'm completely drenched in cold water. Then I heard that laugh.

My brother Ben laughing hard  at me from his room door and he smirked.I lunged at him and pretty much gave him one of my best fist blow. He dropped to the floor. I smirked being proud of my punch. And we both laughed at each other. Typical siblings.

I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. Me and my brother (2 years older than me) have a great relationship and we are best friends.

My brother is an entrepreneur same as my parents and he has a girlfriend named Emma and she is a beautiful girl running a  coffee shop and she is also my friend.

My brother left the room and waved at me and gone out. I reached my room and showered and wore an long t-shirt and shorts and pulling the bed cover over me and slept smiling at the thought "HOME SWEET HOME"