"Sounds perfect." I went to leave as Liza scribbled on her notepad but stopped and placed a hand on the tall, brunette's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for getting you mixed up with all of this."

"It wasn't your fault, Mr. Robinson."

I got home and nearly crumpled at the smell of whatever Mexican food Josie had cooking.

"What did you make?" I asked as I came into the room. I placed my briefcase on one of the stools at the bar then slipped off my suit coat and rolled up my sleeves as the tie also came off.

"Taco casserole." Josie answered as she leaned down over the open oven door and grabbed out a red covered pot of something delicious cooking inside.

"Smells and sounds delicious." She smiled and placed it on a hot pad.

"I learned how to make it from my mom." She came around the counter to stand before me and I didn't hide the fact of my eyes wandering up and down her body.

She wore a dress that was a baby blue. It was very simple but it showed her cleavage like it couldn't hide her perfection. Her tummy stuck out as it has been over twenty-two weeks of her pregnancy, and due to that, the dress was way too short to even be considered one. And her hair was flowing over her shoulders like waterfalls.

"Welcome home, Honey." She came up and kissed my cheek. I placed my hand into her hair and stared at how perfectly shiny it was in the kitchen light. It was practically gold.

"Why are dressed in such a manner?" I asked.

"In all honesty, this dress barely fits me, so today I've been wearing every single outfit that isn't going to fit by next week." I chuckled and she blushed.

"You look really pretty." I complimented.

"Thanks." She shyly looked away.

"Come here," I put my arm out and she dragged her feet until she was wrapped in my arms.

I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. Her arms were limp at her sides but her nose nuzzled into my chest. After a few seconds of hugging like this, I pulled away and looked into her vibrant green eyes. I smiled and kissed her nose. She went up on her tippy toes and kissed my chin in return.

"I love you, Josie." She frowned and her eyes slanted. She looked down and I knew that she wasn't saying 'I love you' back because she was surprised that I still have the desire to say such a thing to her. I grabbed her chin, still holding her close to me, her tummy pressing against my pelvis, and made her look at me. "You're supposed to say it back." I softly said. I felt her body go tense and I wickedly smiled. "Do you like that?" I pressed my body against her and grabbed her butt. "Do you like when I'm demanding?" I leaned into her and skidded my hand past the thin fabric that was covering her bum, cupping the left cheek that wore thin lace. "I can be controlling, you know." Her face was flushed and I felt a change in her breathing. "If you don't obey, I get excited." I slid my hands to hers and placed them on my hips. "Be a good girl," I leaned in and whispered, "and say it back." I breathed into her sensitive ears and I could practically feel the shivers going through her as I watched the goose bumps rise on her bare shoulders.

"I ... I love you, Harry." She mumbled.

"That's my girl." I breathed in her ear. Her eyes rolled backwards as her eyelids fluttered close. Her hands stayed resting on my hips atop my belt as I allowed mine to slide up her arms. I pealed down the skinny straps of her dress and kissed her left shoulder. "I'm starving." I said. "I'm gonna eat all of you." Her knees buckled and she crumpled in my arms. "I'm also hungry for food." I chuckled.