Shi- Si

“Yo ho! I’m home!” I heard the back of Robins boot come in contact with the door as she closed it, “where you at?” 

“Kitchen!” I yelled back and continued peeping out the kitchens back window.

I heard Robin’s boots clunk against the floor as she walked up behind me, “Kiddo, what are you doing?” she asked leaning over my shoulder, her face was inches next to mine. She took the curtain from my hands and opened it wider.

“Peeping.”

“Obviously.” I could hear the eye roll in her voice, “Whose that damn sexy right there?”

“Zak.”

“I can see why you’re peeping.” She said and I smiled.

On the other side of the window were the Anderson boys and Alpha Henny playing football. It was Zak and Nick versus Alpha Henny. I wanted Brady to wake up so it could be Andersons vs. Colts; Beta and Brother vs. Alpha and Brother.

It’d be so awesome.

Outside, the game was heating up. Alpha Henny had intercepted and was about to run when Zak tackled him. They wrestled on the ground, giving us flashes of tones skin and sexy abs as they rolled around.

Inside, I was peeling oranges and I handed half to Robin who immediately took a juicy bite out of it. We continued bonding by ogling the guys more.

Suddenly Nick had the ball and was running away from the fight when Alpha Henny reached out for him. Even though Zak was pinning him to the floor from the waist down, Alpha Henny still manages to latch onto Nick’s shirt.

Riii-ip!

Alpha Henny was left with a torn shirt in his fist staring at the quickly retreating back of Nick. Robin’s and I’s jaw instantly dropped open, oranges slipping from our fingers and crashing down onto the kitchen checkered tile floor.

He wasn’t sweating. No, Nick was glistening.

Just staring at his model-like physique was raising the temperature in the kitchen by a few degrees. Fog was starting to form at the edges of my glasses. There was only one thing I could say: hot damn.

“Whose that?”

“Nick Anderson.” I sighed.

The Nick Anderson? The guy that stole your little kid heart?”

“Yeah.”

“Why aren’t you kissing that fine thing right now?”

“He left without saying goodbye. He just disappeared remember?”

“No. I wasn’t there—put the past behind and jump his sexy bones, Venus.” She said shaking her head.

“Maybe.” I said slowly. She laughed.

“Smoking shit, why couldn’t Henry grab onto his fucking boxers instead?”

I laughed at Robin’s comment, knowing that deep down, I wanted that too. Robin placed her head on the back of my shoulder, giving into the laughter. “So close!” she cried. I could only laugh harder.

As if hearing our laughter, Nick turned at the opportune moment to see Robin and I with the happiest smiles on our faces. He gave his own toothy grin.

I was relieved he didn’t catch us checking him out.

He then started flexing his biceps, giving us a better view.

I had spoken too soon.

An embarrassed blush popped onto my face. Noticing that we had been caught Robin yanked the small curtain closed, just as Alpha Henny—with a clinging Zak on his back—tackled Nick to the grass for the football.