Shi- Qi

Tristans POV

 Hands roaming all over my body. It felt like they were covered in mud, leaving me dirty on every single inch of skin they touched. I've never felt this way in m life before.

 My wolf was disgusted with me—I don't know why.

 "Mmm...baby." She purred like a dying cat.

 Usually moments like theses would get me going, like really get me going. I would have torn both of our clothes off now. But the only thing I feel isn't arousal. It's disgust.

"Stop" I said staring straight ahead.

 "Ooh why? I know you like it." She said and kept her muddy hands traveling everywhere. She reached the hem of my shirt and began to inch her fingertips under it. The feeling of her skin touching mine had my skin crawling.

 I roughly yanked her hands away, " I said stop."

 Disappointment and hurt flashed across her eyes but I really couldn't care less.

 I pushed her hands away from me causing her to fall over backwards onto the floor. It was a good thing she was on her knees because if she were standing up she would've broken something on her way down.

 She looked up at me with frightened, confused expression, "did I do something wrong?"

 I shook my head, "You just can't do anything. I didn't mean to make you fall over. It's just," I sighed, "its not you its me."

 I had wanted to avoid ever using that line in my life.

 From my spot on my bed, I began leaning forward to help her up when the door to my bedroom burst open and Kelsey walked in. she took one look at the girl on the floor and suppressed a snarl.

 "Oh Honey, did you fall on your way out?" she gave her that scary sweet smile. The girl blinked up at her. Kelsey spotted the girls jacket on my desk. She strutted over to it before grabbing it in a fistful, "here let me help you." Kelsey said throwing the jacket at her face.

 The girl took her jacket off her face and dejectedly stood up. She started to slip on her jacket. Kelsey gave her that smile again. She took a step towards the girl, put a hand on the small of her back and lead her towards the door, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, if you don't."

 Then with one last wink she closed the door on the girls face.

 She spun around on her heels to face me, "Honestly. Why do you bother with other girls Tristan?

 I sighed again, "Don't start on this again Kelsey." I said rubbing both my eyes with an open hand. I could feel a headache coming on.

 She huffed and sat down on my bed next to me, "I know you're sexually frustrated, I can feel your sexual frustration from behind that door."

 I stood up and walked over to my window. Venus' curtains had been pulled apart, "Yeah. So what if I am?"

 "You know that's not good for a male wolf—especially one with Alpha blood." Of course I already knew that. I'm not stupid, but I wasn't about to tell her that she was right. The last thing she needs is for her ego to grow. "Why don't you talk to me anymore?" she complained.

 "Why don't you give me the Kelsey I first knew?" I said turning around to face her. Annoyance flashed across her pretty facial features. It was only for a brief second though.

 She's not one to show her true emotions on her face.

 "Don't bring that up again."

 "You were an amazing girl when I first met you and now—"