Ba

Wait, what? Is this a quick update?

Uh-yeah.

I busted my ass typing away to get this to y'all. Since I noticed that someone is actually paying attention I thought that a dedication was deserved.

As well as a super freaking fast update!

Have fun reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Alpha Henny was in his office settling in and working on some pack things, Brady sat in the living room watching a Rice Crispy's commercial on the newly hooked up TV. He had just finished setting it up minutes ago.

"I've always wanted to try that," he said, eyes staying glued to the big screen.

"Hmm?" I said opening another box without a label.

"Let's try making Rice Crispy treats!"

I smiled at his childishness, "Tomorrow we will," I picked up a porcelain pig from the box; it had a chef outfit painted onto it, "What do I do with this?" I asked holding it up for Brady to see.

He turned to look at it before giving me a wicked smile, "Shake it."

I looked at him weirdly before I shook it with both hands. It let out a God-awful pig squeal that made me immediately cover my ears. The pig bounced onto the floor, and Brady was laughing his head off.

"Do you do everything someone tells you?" Brady said bear crawling over to reach the creepy pig.

"Yes," I said quietly.

He was about to say something when a loud crash was heard from outside, then an even louder chorus of cheers followed it. I kept myself from flinching, that's the fourth time a noise like that was heard.

Tristan was having a party at his house, and they're known to get rowdy.

Brady sat up and ran to look outside the window, still cradling the creepy pig. "Remind me why we can't party with them," he softly demanded, full on pouting.

I sighed and walked over to where he was and peeped out from behind the curtain.

Everyone who was a werewolf and attended our school was outside partying their butts off, even the freshmen. Of course, not many Thunder Bird pack wolves were there-only the ones who didn't mind partying with their enemies.

 I could see that nearly every light in Tristans house was on, illuminating his home like a Christmas tree. Red cups, loud thumping beats, and drunken teens (some young adults included as well) littered the streets. Do his parents know he's doing this? Do the local authorities?

 The entire cul-de-sac was teeming with werewolves; every spot had someone-of course all but Thunder Bird pack property. No one even dared to touch a blade of grass on Alpha Henny's lawn. It's like there's an invisible force field around the entire house property.

 "Because Alpha Henny said so," after a moment's thought I added in, "And Tristan's an ass." I said before I went back to unpacking.

 Brady only nodded to show that he was listening to me, but continued to stare longingly out the window. I finished unpacking the box that had the creepy pig in it and moved onto another. We still had a lot of unpacking to do, we were working slowly, and it was getting to be very late.

 "Only the Beast-Whore would have the gull to throw himself a 'coming-of-age' part before he's actually come of age," Brady said furrowing his eyebrows at the window and the people partying on the other side of it.