Wu

WARNING: There will be cussing in this chapter. If you don't like that then.. uh, just pretend you didn't read that  word. Okay? I don't know how else you could avoid it lol

Some people complained about the last chapter having "heavy" swear words, like I'm sorry?

===================================

I woke up at six am with a smile. I'm going to have breakfast with someone I actually like today! I practically skipped on my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I was humming as I brushed my teeth, made my bed, and combed my hair.

Deciding to put more of an effort into picking my outfit for the day I put on light blue skinny jeans, a grey muscle shirt, a black pullover sweater that didn't fit me ten times too big, and then lastly I slipped on some black flats. No one would tell I'm wearing a muscle shirt because I hardly ever take off my sweater. Even if it does get too hot.

I grabbed my bag and hopped down the stairs. The pack didn't leave too much of a mess last night. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast and my dad drinking coffee while reading the paper. What're they doing up?

"Venus. Clean up the house before you leave to school." my mother said not looking at me as she poured coffee from the pot into her mug.

Oh, that's why they're up.

I didn't even get a "hello" or "good morning."

"Okay." I said and walked back into the living room. I guess I'll just skip on my cup of OJ this morning.

I was throwing out the trash when Andromeda walked out, shoved past me making me drop the trash bag, all while calling me a bitch. She just wants to be Luna and is mad at me because I interrupted her seducing Alpha Colt.

She may not look like it but Andromeda knows how to wrap a guy around her little finger.

I picked up the trash and threw it in the bin. Andromeda got into a car that belonged to one of her friends and they sped away. I checked the time it was seven-thirty, it took me an hour to clean up the mess. I sighed and texted Brady that I wasn't going to be able to make it to breakfast. Then I got my bag and began speed walking to school even though I already knew I was going to be late.

I tried calling Robin but she was already at school and I didn't want to make both of us late. I began to walk faster. I wish I could've had my parents take me to school but they've stopped driving either one of us in elementary.

I moved into the city for the rest of elementary, from second grade through fifth, and we had to take the bus to and from school every day. That taught us responsibility, because if we forgot to get on in time we were stuck at school until seven pm when my parents got out of work or we walked home. I had to walk home twice because of my small bladder. The distance from school to home was around five miles.

You can say that I learned to walk fast. To do everything fast. It was almost nine when I got to school. First period was ending, I ran to my locked to get my books for second period ready. Then I decided to avoid the hall monitor by waiting out the rest of the period in the bathroom.

I kept looking over my shoulder for the hall monitor. He was a short, chubby kind of guy that puts you into detention the second he saw you. Sometimes they alternated and it would be this tall lanky guy that you could sweet talk into letting you off with a warning.

I hope the tall hall monitor is on duty right now.

I heard footsteps and looked over my shoulder but crashed into someone in front of me. I felt a spark as I bounced off a hard chest. Rubbing my nose I looked up to the person so I could apologize and I froze.