I started unbuttoning his shirt and once I unbuttoned them all, I sat up, pulling him with me so I could take it off. I threw it onto the floor and then put my hands on his chest, moving it all over his chest and down to his abs. 

I felt him get excited from underneath me so I grabbed my shirt and took it off. By now, we were both breathing hard and our hearts were beating even faster. 

I pushed him back onto the bed as I leaned down and kissed him again. I started moving my body up and down on him as he moaned against my lips. I was my turn now to smile knowing that I was pleasuring him.

I wanted to take it further so I ran one of my hands down his body and down to his pants zipper. 

I was about to open it but I felt him grab it and stopped me. He also stopped the kiss.

I opened my eyes to see him with a weird look on his face. We looked at each other for a few seconds, our breaths still going hard and fast.

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked. 

“Nothing,” he said, he looked away from me now. “It’s just, you know what the doctor said. You shouldn’t do anything too vigorous. You’re not strong enough yet. You should be resting.” 

I scoffed as I jumped off of him. I walked over to where my shirt was lying on the floor and picked it up. I started putting it on as I started getting frustrated.

I said to him, “Oh, you only remember that now after you started this? And I’m fine! I don’t need to rest. I’m already getting cut off from Twitter and Facebook, you told me this morning that I practically can’t leave this house for month and now you’re telling me we can’t have sex? Why don’t you just lock me up? That’ll save you the effort?”

I looked at him and saw hurt all over his face.

Crap. I keep forgetting how this is making Harry feel. I was being so selfish right now. He was just looking out for me.

I took a deep breath. “I’m sorry,” I said. I walked over to him and sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I know you’re just looking out for me. I just…this is all so hard for me. Everything’s so weird now and complicated. I just want things to be normal again. I want to go out and hang with you and every one else. I want to go out and watch movies and go to interviews with you. I want to make love to you. I want to go on a date,” I said, smiling at him. 

“I know. I’m sorry, babe. I want to do all of those things too,” he said. “We’re just gonna have to take it slow. There are other things that we can do to have fun. I know there are a million things you’d rather do than be stuck in this house but I want you to get better. And eventually, things will be back to normal again. I promise.” I nodded as he smiled at me and kissed my forehead. 

“Now I want you to stay here for a while, I’m gonna have a surprise for you,” he said.

 “Ooh, what is it?” I asked excitedly.

“You’ll have to wait and see.”

“Fine,” I said, groaning. He placed me on the bed as he got up and put his shirt back on.

“I’ll call El and tell her to keep you busy for a while,” he said. 

“Alright.”

He went over to me to give me a quick kiss and then he left the room. 

I just fell back on the bed, taking a deep breath.

I put on some music as I waited for El.

Her and Louis only lived about 10 minutes from us so she got here in about 15.