*My next fanfic?*

Hey guys!

So I finished Gotta Be You and I'm already starting to think about the next fanfic that I'm going to write.

It's either going to be a sequel for Gotta Be You, focusing on Isla and Niall's relationship and obstacles they encounter along the way. Here's a brief description:

As Niall and Isla start their relationship once again, their love is tested in many ways. Niall goes off on tour and Isla stays behind to attend university. They talk on the phone and Skype every day. However, as Niall gets more busy on tour and promoting their new album, they start talking less often. They encounter many obstacles, from new guys, jealousy, heartbreak, regrets, and seeing how far their love with go and if love really does conquer all.

OR

It will be a Harry fanfic. I have MANY ideas for a Harry fanfic but I think there's a couple that I would want to write first. Here's a brief description:

I haven't thought of a name for the main character so it'll just be Beth for now.

Beth is best friends with Ed Sheeran. She finds out that her boyfriend was cheating on her and she breaks up with him. She decides to stay with Ed for the summer to take her mind off of her ex-boyfriend. Ed has a small party and invites the boys. Beth meets Harry and they get to know each other. Ed notices that they're getting along and, acting like an older brother, warns Harry to stay away from her because of what happened with her and her previous boyfriend. Harry is upset but understands. However, as Harry spends more time at Ed's, he starts developing feelings for her. Ed tells him that Beth can sing and play guitar but that she has stage fright. Harry offers to help her so that she can spend time with her. Ed has Harry promise that he won't make a move on Beth. Beth reluctantly agrees to let Harry help her and they spend time together helping her get over her stage fright. But the real problem is whether Harry can keep his promise or if he let's his feelings for Beth take over.

OR

This will be an AU story, Harry will NOT be famous.

(The main character's name will be Lily for now for this fanfic)

Harry's sister is getting married to Lily's best friend's older brother. Harry is the best man and Lily is one of the bridesmaids. At the rehearsal dinner, Harry, who is known as a badboy and a player, sets his eyes on Lily. However, Lily can sense a badboy from far away and refuses to let Harry get to her. Harry won't give up on her but she blatantly tells him that she doesn't go for badboys. Harry is always rude to her but there are moments when Lily sees his sweet side. However, she knows that badboy Harry isn't the real Harry and wants him to get the love that she knows he deserves, hoping that it will change him. Will Harry change for her or is he too far from being saved?

So either write 1 for the Gotta Be You sequel, 2 for the first Harry one or 3 for the second Harry one :)