Chapter Forty: You're a Serious Poop.

no authors note today people!! just read~~~

********************************************************************************************************

Chapter Forty: You're a Serious Poop.

"Evelyn! Honey will you come downstairs for a moment?" My dad calls me from the living room.

I've been in my room this whole day and it was already evening and I haven't came out yet which was peculiar for me, because weekdays were kind of like unleashing me and first thing I would've done was run into Rosetta's to spend all day there but today was different.

To be honest, I called Rose this morning to let her know that I wasn't coming today. She said what the reason was and I said that I was preparing for the class test that was next Monday and she didn't say anything for a long time then simply said okay bud, we'll talk later. I said okay and then I was practicing the maths Jayden had given me for home work for the rest of the day.

Yes. It was completely and utterly unlike me, but I needed to graduate if I wanted to get into a college and study fashion designing and in order to that, I had to study to pass exams and I was still mildly horrified by Mrs Goldwell, just in case she wanted to expel me for yelling at her. I don't even remember what I said to her that clearly, but pretty sure she have some kind of freaky recorder in her room and that was when I realized, we have to leave for college within a few months and then everything will never be the same. With Jayden, I could expect him getting into Harvard, UCLA or even Oxford, but the most hurt me was the part where we have to leave everything behind and these awesome memories with him that I will never forget.

For any reason, I couldn't get used to the idea.

A yell from my dad coming from downstairs disrupted my thought and I sighed and ran downstairs, scratching my scalp which I was sure with full of dandruff. I peeked at the living room and my dad and mom were sitting there, looking at my direction. "You guys calling me?"

"We have to tell something to you." My mom says with a serious tone and I frowned, walking in to the room and plopping down on the couch beside my dad. Blake was nowhere to be seen and I was pretty sure he probably was with either Noah, Kai or Owen. "Yeah?"

"You aren't at Rosetta's today? What happened?" Dad asks from beside me and I had to hide an eye roll.

"I was studying." I huffed.

A simple sentence bu the effect it had in the room was unbelievable. Mom gasped, clapping her hands on her mouth and dad coughed, which I was pretty sure to hide his choking.

Is it too hard to believe that I can study? What is up with these people?

Mom was the first one to recover the quickest among us as she cleared her throat. "Well, baby that's good. How's the tutoring with Jayden going?"

"Mom," I groaned and dropped my head on the top of the couch. "What is it you wanted to tell me?"

"We asked you a question Evelyn."

Mom glared at me and I throw an exasperated look. "It was great. Since when did you start to like him? Last thing I remember you were scowling at him."

She throws a dirty look at me that made me surrender. "Okay we're done. Now come on. What was it you're gonna tell me?"

Mom looks at dad before turning to me. "I'm going out of town for a few days."

My head snapped up from where it was itself and I glanced at mom, eyes big. "What? Why?"

"To buy some stuffs for my restaurant. The coffee machine is spoiled for two days and we need to buy another one since there's no repairer around here and we did all we could but it didn't work," she answered, looking at the ceiling.