Chapter Forty-One: And We Played 23 Questions a While Ago

holy crap people it's so short that i want to crawl in a hole in embarrrassment. i take huge amount of time, and all i give is this. its ok tho. besides im really exhausted these days for school..... wel u knw what i mean by school.

so okkkk...enjoy i guess?? im gonna stop right there and cry in a corner..brb.

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter Forty-One: And We Played 23 Questions a While Ago.

IT WAS NOW almost 9 pm and all I did was nothing but playing 23 questions with Jayden and now it was his turn.

"Okay. Your birthday?"

I glowered at him, turning my head in the lying position. Thank goodness this place didn't have any centipedes like I thought. "It's inappropriate to ask a lady her age."

He poked me on my ribs. "I'm not asking your age I'm asking your birthday."

"What's the difference?"

"One is the number of the year you lived and other is the day you were you came out from the bijou place because your mommy and daddy decided that..."

I stop him before this could go any further, him grinning like a ninny. "Shut up. It's 5th December."

He snaps a finger. "There ya go. But," he stops when his smile vanished but again came back almost magically. "It's like one month away."

It was odd thinking myself as an adult. For any reason, I couldn't get used to idea. It made me feel like I was turning 88 instead of 18. But I wasn't worried because eighteen still had the part 'teen' in it and so as long as I'm turning twenty, I'm okay with that.

Now it's my turn. "What's yours?"

He grins at me. "Aw, that eager to know me?"

"You're not allowed to ask me a question back." I deadpanned, completely ignoring his innuendo.

He rolls his eyes. "Oh you're no fun." He paused. "It's 27th June."

27th June... it was 6 months behind me but I knew for a fact that he wasn't younger than me. In fact the next year, he's becoming 19.

I sighed. "Your turn."

Jayden clapped his hand together and rubbed them in excitement, as if asking me the deepest secret of my life, his eyes glinting in mischief. "Your favorite color?"

The single word color made my heart stop because only thing that came into my head on that moment was his hypnotizing blue orbs and I couldn't think about anything else. I never even thought about if I had a favorite color or not. My room was painted in a shade of olive and not that I didn't like it, but I never thought about it deeply if I had a favorite color.

"Blue." I said truthfully. I've been with this guy for too long.

He doesn't get any hint that I'm talking about his eyes once he looks up at the sky. "Your turn. Even though I know you'll ask the same question."

I glanced at him sideways, and if I had fire anguishing in my eyes, he would be dead burnt by now. "Well, sorry to disappoint you but you're wrong. What's your preferred spicy snack?" 

A triumphant smirk finds his way up to his lips. "Doritos, since the locker day."

I was a little confused until it hit me. Almost 1 month ago. How could I forgot about it? "I know right? Your turn."

"How old were you when you had your first kiss?"

Excuse me, woah there, somebody hold this guys horses who does he think he is to ask me questions like this? My eyes narrowed and I let out a frustrated breath. "My turn. what was-"