Chapter Twenty-Eight: Oh God I'm Possessed By Outer Space Aliens!

When Jayden starts screaming like a pubescent girl about he can't take the beatings anymore, Rosetta stops, both of them laughing hysterically and breathing hard.

As a finishing, Rose lightly kick his arm then gets up from the couch, brushing the dust off her dress. "Don't try to talk behind someone from the next time Mr Flynn. You know what happens then."

"Yeah, I noticed." He grunts, rubbing his stomach where the attack was most horrible.

Rosetta throws her bag on the floor and plopped down on the couch beside Jayden, her fingers already flying through her phone.

I was still laughing as they argued like newlywed couple and suited myself on another couch, leaving that one to them.

I still felt bad for not telling Rose anything about, Jayden and I who happened to do a lot of illegal things together. Yes, I told her the biggest one but the other things? I ditched school with him for two times. And my best friend doesn't know anything about it.

Neither does my parents. And thank goodness the school didn't expel me, unless they know it. Besides I trust Jayden. When he says that it's okay, there's already a feeling you get that it's really okay. Like he actually mean it.

And that makes me want to pour all the stupid secrets of my life which isn't a good sign because you don't want to tell all your secrets to a person you just met right?

Okay fine. Three or two weeks.

Jayden bring s me down from the particular freaking out moment I was having and he has a habit f doing it once in a while. "Thinking of me Queen?"

I yawned. "Your innuendos are getting boring Flynn. Plus, it doesn't mean that I'll think about you every now and then just because you're the most popular person in school (air quote) who happens to be my neighbor too."

He pats the armrest of the couch. "Just admit it will you?"

I flicked through the channels on the TV, mildly giving attention to what the airhead was saying. "Hm...Uh-huh. Yeah sure."

"So it is true?" His voice shakes me back to reality and I turn to him, completely devastated.

"What?"

Jayden gapes at me like a goldfish and says, "Mia likes Eliot?"

Wait, what is he talking about? I blinked repeatedly. "What are you talking about?"

He stares at me for a long moment before groaning. "Are you a freak? You didn't hear anything I said."

"Oh then stop being whiny and tell it again. Is it hurting your pea sized ego so much?" I snapped at him, and he snaps back.

"Your majesty, for your information, my ego is not pea sized. And is it hurting your ego to ask me nicely?"

I have a kind of like problem. Not that it's getting weird or something but I might need to recover it, which is that if I'm too angry, I loose my mind and I can't talk in that particular moment.

Just like now. Zillions of thing is crossing my mind right now but I can't say anything at all.

Which is a sign of abnormality.

"I...you...ego..."

And then I loose my mind which was why I scream like a madman. "JUST SHUT UP!!"

I know I'm a strange person.

Jayden's eyes grew bigger and once I shot up my hand, deciding if it's for hitting him or the armrest beside me, he held up his hand in horror. "Jeez, calm down lady!"