s

"Hi Jin-" Theodora waved as Taehyung shut the door behind him, but quickly took her hand and dragged her somewhere else. They're at BigHit, the three story building, him showing her around.

"Bye Theo." Jin chuckeld, watching Taehyung run off with her.

"This is Yoongi-hyung's studio." Taehyung stood in front of the door. "Also the only room with a piano. I think he's out with Hoseok and Jungkook right now, so we should be good." Taehyung opened the door, the lights off, letting out a breath. "Okay come on."

"Why do we need a piano?" Theodora looked around the small room, the several monitors black with BTS' white logo on it. "We just-"

"I learned a song!" Taehyung announced excitedly, holding up a child's piano book. "Look look!" He sat down, turning on the keyboard and flipping to a song towards the back of the book. Theodora stood behind Taehyung, watching him line up his fingers on the keys. She remembered the book, she played it when she was 10.

"You're going to do great." Theodora rested her hand on his shoulder after noticing his shaky hands. "You can start whenever you're ready."

Taehyung bit his lip, double checking his fingers were on the correct place before playing the chord and note, the sound a little uneven for his left hand hesitated. He panicked after that mistake. So his hands rushed through the song, missing the dynamics, the tempo wonky and uneven.

Theodora kept a smile on her face the whole time though. She loved how hard he tried. She could tell he practiced a lot for he had the basics down, but, it didn't come together.

After his finger slipped off the black key, Taehyung quit all together and put his head in his hands. "Gosh I suck."

"No no." Theodora leaned over him and put his fingers back where they're supposed to go. "Finish the song." Taehyung cringed as he played, the whole song sounding horrible, but he finished. After he finished, Theodora tilted his head up, resting her lips on his, kissing him gently. "It was beautiful Taehyung." Without another word, Theodora sat on Taehyung's lap, playing the song again, this time with tempo and dynamics.

Taehyung was speechless, unable to move. God he was a hopeless romantic. Her touch made him melt, completely melt beneath her fingers. He barely noticed when she finished, only brought to the real word once Theo turned to face him, still sat on his lap. "Do you want me to help you learn the song?" Taehyung stared up at her, lips parted.

"You're so beautiful." He craned his neck to reach her lips, but her finger stopped him, her finger resting on his lips. "No?"

"I learned my own song?" She patted his head, Taehyung licking his lips once she adjusted on his lap, resting her fingers against the keys. "Your debut song." Damn did she learn it. She listened to that song so many times over the last couple of months, determined to learn it and impress Taehyung. She learned it by ear, no sheet to help her, just her ear and the keys.

While she played, Taehyung kissed her back, leaning up to kiss the back of her neck. Theo had an immediate reaction once he reached her neck. That was her soft spot.

"Tae." She mumbled, sitting up straigter, away from Taehyung's lips. Taehyung grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist, holding her tight. He loved listening her play, but he wanted her to stop. He wanted her fingers tracing his body, not the piano's. He wants her attention, her touch.

He did his best being patient, waiting for her to end the stupid song. Gosh hurry.

"You're so needy." Theodora smiled, the song ended. Taehyung was already turning her around, facing her to him before she even finished the song. His lips latched onto her neck, kissing slowly, passionately. Theo's eyes fluttered closed, her hands tangling themselves in his hair, kisisng his forehead as he kissed her. "I love you so much Taehyung. I missed you so much. I wish I could stay with you forever, forever in your arms. I love you my love."

"I love you the most."