l

Tae Tae:
Theo!

Tae Tae:
Talk with me :(

Tae Tae:
Please I'm so scared

Tae Tae:
What if people don't like us?

Tae Tae:
What if I mess up?

Tae Tae:
I can't mess up. This is my first show and I can't put a bad look on Bangtan

Me:
Taehyung, take a deep breath

Me:
You are going to do so well

Me:
How I do know?

Me:
You've been working your ass for how long now? You've worked for perfection and you got it. Okay? Everything is going to go perfect.

Me:
And I hate to say, not everyone is going to like you guys. Some people are just plain rude and assholes. You are going to have so so many fans. It may not happen at once, but from how you've described it, you guys all have so much talent that the world will recognize and praise one.

Me:
It may not be in a month, or even a year, but you guys will have sold out concerts. You guys will have the craziest fans that love you with their whole hearts.

Me:
Because it's you. It's Bangtan. You all are so nice and polite, and I'm sure your personalities will get you so much love.

Me:
Taehyung, you are going to do amazing

Me:
I'm cheering for you

Tae Tae:
You're amazing

Tae Tae:
Thank you Theodora

Tae Tae:
I'm performing for you today :)

I smiled and looked up from my phone, Daegu sitting beside my feet as the bus took a turn. I'm in Seoul, South Korea. I didn't tell Taehyung because I wanted to surprise him. Once he told me about his band when he visited two years ago, I've been working my ass off to get enough money for this trip. I knew I was going to be here, for his first concert. I had to be.

It wasn't hard to find which way to turn after I got off the bus. There was a gathering in front of a closed off area, some girls waiting in anticipation, holding handmade signs and the official ones. I smiled, loving that they already had a fanbase of 40 or so girls.

"This, BTS?" I asked a Korean girl towards the back. She turned around and gave me the most friendly smile. I was expecting a glare, but I asked for Taehyung, swallowing my anxiety.

"Yes yes!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands and jumped up and down a little. Don't worry, I know English." I was about to reply, but she quickly added, "Jin is totally my bias, what about you?" I know Jin. He seemed really nice and his English really made my day.

"V, easy!" I laughed softly to myself once I said Taehyung's stage name. It was cute.

"V......V..." She frowned and looked down, like she didn't know him. Oh that's right. He was only 'revealed' last week or something.

"He's the newest member." I explained, frowning slightly. "Taehyung?"

"Ah!" She smiled widely again and nodded, her presence a wonderful comfort. "Kim Taehyung!" Then the gates opened and they all ran forward, me trying to follow, but a security guard stopped me.

"Ticket?"

"T-ticket?" I stuttered, immediately scared. Shit I forgot to buy a ticket. My heart pounded in my chest as my anxiety took over.

"오 그녀는 나와 함께있다. 티켓을위한 돈이 여기 있습니다!" The same girl from before talked in Korean, hooking her arm with mine. I frowned even deeper once she handed him money. "Come on Girly." She smiled warmly, leading me to the makeshift stage. "I got you covered. You aren't from around here?"

"How'd you guess?" I sighed with a smile. "I'm from America and quite literally, a cornfield." She laughed and we stopped our walk, both of us towards the back. But I didn't mind. I was naturally taller than most of the girls here.

"Sunni." She held her hand out for me, beaming widely. I smiled and shook it, sensing the bloom of a wonderful friendship.

"Theo."