i

Theodora

I forced my fingers through my hair in attempt to tame the curls, but they only did pain instead of victory.

"Having trouble?" Elle chuckled from outside the bathroom, rolling over on her bed, no doubt watching me in amusement.

"Shut up." I grumbled, tugging at my hair again. Sighing in defeat, I grabbed my tooth brush and began to brush my teeth. Curly hair is impossible to tame. "A B C D E F G." I sang, the letters not sounding right through the toothbrush. I do dumb stuff like this all the time, only to annoy my friends. Well, friend. Elle is my only friend.

"God, I swear you're three." Elle rolled her eyes with a smile as she heard me sing the alphabet, texting someone on her phone.

I spit out the spit from brushing my teeth. "Who are you texting?"

"Jimin."

"Is that the cute Korean guy that you got lost with?" I plopped down next to her, interested in this conversation.

If I talk about the guy she talked with, then I could talk about the guy's friend. I've thought about him all day. We didn't even speak to each other, but he's all I could think about.

"Yes." Elle put on a teasing look on her face. "Do you have a crush on him?"

"No!" I widened my eyes in surprise. "Of course not!" I let out a small laugh, my heart beat quickening. "If anyone was going to have a crush, it would be you." She rolled her eyes and continued to text Jimin

I peaked down at her phone.

Jimin
Hey that no far away from me

I can't help myself. "Oh my God his English is so cute."

"I'm beginning to think you do have a crush." Elle set down her phone and smiled at me, speaking a half truth.

I didn't think before I spoke next. "If I'm going to have a crush on anyone, it would be on his friend."

Shit

"Aha!" Elle sat up straight, her eyes wide with excitement.

"No no no no no." I got off the bed and went to mine, away from her accusations. Damn, I was exposed/

"You like his friend!" Elle continued to taunt me, sticking her tongue out at my middle finger.

"No, I said if!" I defended myself, standing on top of my bed to make myself taller than her.

"But you said a crush!" Elle laughed as she stood next to me, taller once more. I jumped onto her bed and threw a pillow at her, causing her to yelp with laughter as she got hit by it.

She picked up a pillow as did I and we engaged in war. A pillow war.

"But I would like to know his name though." I thought aloud as I hit Elle with my pillow, slowly taking the topic off of the war. "I bet it would be something cool, like Jack."

Elle lowered her arms to stare at me. "Jack? Really?"

"Yes really." I lowered my pillow as well. "Can you ask Jimin to tell you his friend's name, please? I just want to confirm my thoughts." I smiled proudly as I flopped onto the bed like a flying squirrel.