y

gruesome chapter
read at your own risk

"Mom! Stop!" I cried, but not daring to pull her arm, not daring to have that ax turned on me. "She didn't do anything! Mom! Rain Drop is just a horse! Ple-No!" I sobbed out, my knees hitting the ground as she swung at my horse. I can't. I can't watch her murder my horse. "Stop it!" I pulled her ax, it finally falling from her grasp. Rain Drop gasped from the floor, her blood surounding her in pools. I fell to the ground, my mother's dead and horrifying eyes on me. She slowly bent down and picked up the bloodied ax, inching towards him. "no..." I rolled to the side as she slammed the ax on the ground where I once laid.

"You bitch!" She screamed and swung again, my arm barely getting out of the way as my feet scrambled to get me stood up. "You never touch me! You hear me you whore?!" I choked out a sob as I turned and ran, my mother only walking, not chasing me. "I'll kill you, you hear me? I'll make sure you never leave this goddamn farm!"

I don't know how far I ran, but I ran until I couldn't see the farm, until I could get her screams out of my ears, the look in her eyes out of my vision. My phone vibrated from my back pocket, and I managed to get my fingers under some control from their shaking to open the message.

My Baby🥰
THEOOOOOOO

My Baby🥰
I LOVEEEE YOUUUU💙💛🧡💜❣️❣️🧡💛🤍💕🧡🧡💚💙💞💝💘💖💕💓💚🖤💝❣️❤️❤️🧡💚🖤💜🧡❣️💕🤍💚🖤🤎💘💕❣️💖💘💝💕💛💗💙💛🖤💓💗💓💕🖤💛💕❣️💜❤️💗💘💖💖💜💕🤍💚💚🤍💞💘💖💜🖤💗💓💝🤍💛❤️💜💚💛💕💖

My Baby🥰
AND I MISS YOU SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSSOOSOSOSOSOS MUCHHHHHH🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

My Baby🥰
AND YOU NEVER LEAVE MY MIND

My Baby🥰
MWAHHHHHHH💕

I smiled and let a small sob out, wiping the tears from my face. With my mom's previous threat, I don't know if I'll ever get to see him again.

Me
Taehyung love, I love you so much as well. Please always remember that. I'll always be with you, okay? And I pray that'll we'll meet again.

I turned off my phone and held it to my chest, closing my eyes, remembering the last time I saw him.

Taehyung had just given me his last kiss before I walked past security and into the rest of the airport, turning to wave to him one last time until I had my flight back to America. I pulled out his sweatshirt that I'd stolen earlier and immediately put in on once we were out of each other's sight.

It didn't take him long to notice it was gone once he got back to his dorm.

Taehyungie❤️
Theo......

Me
Yes?

Taehyungie❤️
I believe you have something of mine

Me
What are you talking about

Taehyungie❤️
Oh you know...

Taehyungie❤️
My favorite sweatshirt

Me
Oh this sweatshirt?

I grinned as I took a picture of me in his sweatshirt, holding a sweater paw close to my face, hoping he'll think I'm cute in his bigger sweatshirt. I loved the huge pockets in this thing.

Taehyungie❤️
You little theif

Taehyungie❤️
I expect it back in one month smelling like you

Me
I expect another sweatshirt back in one month smelling like you as well.

Me
And if you send me a smelly one that you practice in, I'm going to block you

Taheyungie❤️
You couldn't block me for a day

Me
Is that a challenge?

Taehyungie❤️
No

Me
Why not

Taehyungie❤️
Because I couldn't stand not talking to you for a day

I haven't sent him his sweatshirt back. I just can't let it go. It's been a little over a month since I saw him, and I miss him so much. I miss his love.

"I thought that if I ignored it, it would go away." I explained further, after I had woken up in his arms. Taehyung told me, that I need to let out my emotions, that I need to talk about this. "She's so horrible to me. She doesn't just hit. She screams insults as well. Stuff like, 'you're worthless! You're so stupid and ugly! I never should've had you!'" I drifted off, Taehyung kissing my cheek as I sat in his lap, his thumb reassuring rubbing my hand. "The list goes on and on."

"So that's why you've been so different." Taehyung spoke carefully, emotion swirling in his words. "You start second guessing yourself. You think you're not good enough, do you?" He paused, looking for an answer in my eyes. I nodded quickly, wiping away the escaped tear. "When I used to compliment you and stuff, you'd help me hype you up. But lately, you, you would deny my words."

"I just want to be perfect Tae."

"You are perfect Theodora." He smiled gently, stroking my cheek lightly. "You're perfect in every way." I bit my lip, looking down, his hand lowering itself from my cheek. "Are you okay?"

"I just wish she would love me." I looked up and forced a smile on my face. That smile felt so wrong. It held a thousand stories, a thousand emotions. It was a lie. "I'm okay." The smile crumbled to nothing as emotions hit me hard. I started to cry, defeated. "The insults hurt worse than the hits."

My Baby🥰
Babe?

My Baby🥰
What do you mean?

My Baby🥰
Theo, please answer me

My Baby🥰
I'm scared