u

"How was therapy my Angel?" Taehyung smiled warmly as he swung his legs, sitting on a raised platform, on his break from shooting. They were in the middle of filming War of Hormone, their new album in the final stages, all recording finished.

"It was alright. Depressing, but, what's new?"

"You're doing so well Baby." Taehyung pulled out the plane ticket from his pocket. "I have a surprise for you."

"Awh, you do?" Theodora walked at a steady pace, staring ahead of her, her boots clicking on the ground. She was walking home, her therapist not too far from her home. It's been months since she'd gotten out of the hospital, months since she's seen her mother, months since she's been hurt. Those months were horrible, but they were better than before.

Healing hurts.

"I'm sending it in the mail tonight, as soon as I get home." Taehyung slid the ticket back into the envelope, folding it back into his pocket. "I think you'll like it."

"I'll like anything Babe." Theodora smiled and looked up, taking in the sunshine, feeling happy. "I miss you."

"I miss you too my Love." Taehyung looked over to Jungkook who was waving him over to set. "Listen beautiful, I have to finish filming and then you can tell me about your day, okay?"

"I'll wait for your call Tae." Theo smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-------

"Kim Taehyung!" Theo gasped, her eyes widening as she watched her boyfriend shove the lollipop into his mouth. "Who allowed you to look so hot?!" Taehyung laughed, on video call with Theo to see her reaction to their newest music video. "And those pants?! Goddamn I need to thank your stylist."

"You're making my embarrassed." Taehyung covered his face, a huge smile on his face.

"Should I compliment someone else?"

"No." Taehyung's smile dropped instantly, staring at Theodora. "Absolutely not."

"Red does look good on Jungkook-"

"Babyyyy." Taehyung whined. "Don't look at him! Look at me! I want the compliments!"

"But Taehyung." Theo continued to push Taehyung. "You're checking out this girl the entire video."

"That's acting! She means nothing!" Taehyung's voice was desperate, hating his girl complimenting his band mate, hating that she pointed out the actress. "You're my only love."

"Why is Jimin sticking out his tongue so much?" Theodora has decided to ignore Taehyung's begs and continue watching the video. "He's basically seducing everyone." Theo froze as she watched mv Taehyung throw his lollipop onto the ground, licking his thumb and wink like that. And his voice pushed her to her limits.

And it was only 1:12 minutes into the five minute video.

"But you do look quite nice Taehyung." Her voice went smooth, smooth as silk. "Your voice sounds even better."

"You like it?"

"I swear Taehyung," Theo glanced over at her boyfriend. "If I ever catch you touching Jimin's ass again, or ever chasing after a girl like that-"

"You're the only one for me Baby." Taehyung interrupted her, licking his lips. "Don't you worry."

"Do tell me," Theo grinned. "How tight were your pants?"

_*_*_*_*_

"Taehyung!" Theodora screamed into her phone, jumping around like a crazy. "Taehyung you didn't!"

"I did." Taehyung smiled as they rode to BigHit's building, a meeting soon. "I figured you'd want to see me perform."

"Oh my gosh I need to get ready!" Theo shrieked and Taheyung could hear her fumbling through stuff. "I can't wait to kiss you oh my gosh."

"I'm not letting you go, not for one instant." Taehyung promised, the boys trying to ignore his words, but they were all eavesdropping.

He hasn't seen her face to face since their debut. He hasn't seen her since her mother was arrested.

He hasn't seen her scars.

And she hasn't seen his.

_*_*_*_

"Tae!" Theo ran as soon as she saw him. Daegu didn't bark, but he ran to keep up with his mom, going faster once he too saw his dad. Taehyung ran forward as well, holding his arms out, Jimin widening his eyes, seeing what was about to happen before it happened. Theo jumped into Taehyung's arms, Taehyung off balance from running and the two fell to the ground.

That didn't matter to them.

"Theo, Theo, my sweet Theodora." Taehyung kissed all over her face, Theo clinging to Taehyung with her arms and legs, her face buried into him.

No one had the heart to tell them to get off the floor.

But they managed to get to their feet, not letting go of each other, Daegu jumping at their feet. "Let me kiss you." Theo mumbled and grabbed Taehyung's face, pulling him down so she could reach up and lock her lips with his. "You're," kiss. "A freaking," kiss. "Giant."

"Yeah and you're a freaking dwarf." Taehyung smiled as Theo kissed his cheek, laying her head on his chest as he enveloped her in his arms. "My dumb dwarf."

"You two." Jimin chuckled and walked over to them, ruffling Theo's hair. "You two make no sense."

"We make perfect sense, Park." Theo's face was still smushed against Taehyung, neither letting go. "You're the dumb one."

"I am not-"

"Now now my children." Taehyung spoke up, breaking up the two's pre-argument.

"Incest-"

"We will no longer be arguing."

"But you and Theo-"

"The rule doesn't apply to Theo and I."

"That isn't fair-"

"Shut it Park."