t

Taehyung

"So, where you get your hair and freckles from?" I asked as we sipped our hot chocolate, walking through the streets of Paris.

"What?" Theodora frowned and blew the steam off of her cup.

"Uh, Mom or Dad?" I wracked my brain for a better explanation.

Theodora didn't say anything for a few seconds, but her face soon lit up. "Oh! I know what you mean now!" I smiled widely, waiting for her to continue. Her red, curly hair is nothing I've ever seen before. And the freckles? Wow, she's really one of a kind.

She's so cute.

"My dad has red hair, my mom has black, dark hair." Theodora took a sip of her hot chocolate. "We look nothing alike." I looked down at her hands, clutching the cup tightly. They were pure white, shaking slightly as well, no matter how tightly she holds the cup.

"Aish." I closed my eyes and frowned teasingly. "You still cold!"

"What? No I'm not!" Theodora denied, but I could easily see through her lie. I placed my hand over hers and felt how cold they were.

"Don't touch me!" She laughed and moved her hands away from me. "You're exposing me!"

My jacket isn't keeping her warm anymore. It wasn't even warm to start with, just for show.

I looked around and my eyes landed on a shop surprisingly still open.

"Hey, shopping." I nudged her slightly and slowly started to walk towards it, walking faster once she was beside me.

"Why do we need to go shopping?" She asked, but still followed me without question. Ah, you dummy.

"Secret." I turned to her and smiled, not letting her know because she would make us turn around. I walked in and smiled at the chaser. He managed a tired wave as he leaned his head on his hand, staring into space. Theodora walked closely to me, eyeing the cashier.

I grinned down at her while she wasn't looking, noticing how curly her hair is even when it's wet. My eyes landed on a comfortable looking jacket.

I glanced at Theodora's body frame and then grabbed the large, even though I know it'll be big on her. This way, she can keep it for a long time, and it'll make her look cute, the jacket being so big.

Theodora frowned as I started to walk to the check out, the jacket in my hands.

"Tae." Her beautiful, soft voice made me turn around, a gentle smile on my face. And Tae? I love my new nickname. She makes it sound so special. "What are you doing?" Theodora followed close behind me, frowning still.

"Well, jacket makes warm. You need warm so you no sick." I handed the jacket to the cashier and he scanned the price tag.

It wasn't even that expensive, $20

"Could you remove tag?" I asked the cashier kindly after handing him a twenty.

"Sure." He nodded and handed me the jacket after the deed was done.

"Here, my jacket." I held out my hand for my jacket she is wearing. She looked a little unhappy as she did as told. Luckily her shirt was only damp now, so the jacket will keep her warm instead of just getting wet and cold.

I held the new jacket so she could easily slip her arms inside.

"Tae, you didn't have to." Theodora adjusted the jacket and turned to face me again.

"No problem." I crossed my arms proudly. "You like?"

"Yeah, I like it a lot." Theodora wrapped the jacket around herself, smiling like an idiot.

"You fashion icon!" I joked with her, looking her up and down slightly

"You fashion icon!" I joked with her, looking her up and down slightly. She giggled, music to my ears.

"I've been a fashion icon." Theodora bumped into me slightly. I watched her eyes lock with something in the display glass. She glanced at my hand before facing the cashier.

"How much is that watch?" Theodora pointed to a watch in the display case.

"What?" I whispered towards her. She only grinned evilly.

"$40." The cashier yawned, barely glancing at said watch.

"Theodora no." I held her wrist as she reached for her bag.

She smiled up to me, our faces close now. "Theo yes." A bit flustered, I let go of her and she paid the cashier and the deed was done.

"Here," she held out the watch. "Put it on."

"I not accept." I shook my head. "Too much." Theodora rolled her eyes and put the watch on me herself, her hands still cold.

" Theodora rolled her eyes and put the watch on me herself, her hands still cold

"Ya!" I laughed and stole my hand away, but it was too late.

"Come on." Theodora grabbed my hand and led me out of the shop, me half trying to stop her form dragging. Oh no, a beautiful girl is touching me! What a shame.

"Theodora!"

That made her spin around.

"It's Theo."

"Theodora, thank you."

Her nose twitched slightly, but she stayed relaxed. "Thank you too, for the jacket."

"Anything for you!" I threw my hands up in excitement, and my hot chocolate was thrown into the street. Well damn I'm stupid

"You idiot." Theodora shook her head as she went to pick up the cup, me too shocked from my own stupidity to move.

"My drink!" I cried out, my lip poking out into a pout.

"Here." Theodora handed me her own, unfinished cup of hot chocolate. "You can have the rest of mine."

"You sure?" I asked her as she threw away my now empty cup.

"Yeah." She nodded, then her eyes locked into something behind me. "Look!" Theodora ran past me, into a different street surrounded by houses. "Tae! A piano!"

<<<<<<<<<

End

smile everyone