Chapter 4: Crazed Man

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~

Dream woke up in a daze not remembering what happened but he could feel his arms where behind his back. Dream turned his head seeing that they where tied up but his eyes peered up to see a pig head stabbed onto a metal spike. Dream tense as he heard laughter. He'd turned to he to see Bad, Sapnap, and George unconscious but tied up just like him. Dream heard the laughter again but this time it was closer, he turned his head to see a figure standing not to far away laughing with a crazed look in his eyes. Dream struggled to get out but he jumped in fright feeling a hand around his neck and the face of this crazed man in front of him.

The man wore a muzzle stained with blood and wrapped up in human flesh making it look like a pig snout, one of his eyes was wide open with large metal staples while the other eye looked normal to say the least. The crazed man wore something that remind Dream of king robes but they where stained or dyed with blood, even this freak wore a golden crown that was dull with blood stains.

"You're awake! What a surprise" the man laughed as he lifted Dreams head to get a good look at his face, "smooth skin, oh you'll be perfect." The man spoke before chuckling and taking a knife out from his sleeve.

Dream pulled away making this crazy bastard laugh. He seemed to be enjoying this very much.

"Aww do you not wanna go first, Dream" The man said getting Dream's attention.

"How the hell do you know my name." Dream snapped as he tried to break his arms free.

The crazed man grabbed Dream head making it snap to the right where his friends sat unconscious before pointing towards George. Dream's neck cracked when the crazed man quickly moved his head and he groaned in pain as he looked at George.

"He and the voices told me." The crazed man said before laughing as he held Dreams head once more to feel his skin.

"Voices?" Dream asked trying to get his head out from the man's gross blood stained hands.

"The voices, the voices that tell me things, the voices of gods, the voices of the blood gods." The man said as Dream could almost see a smile on this man's face.

"Blood gods?" Dream said but his mouth was covered.

The crazed man nodded as his wide opened eye thrashed wildly in the eye socket which made Dream grossed out. The crazed man squished Dream's face in between his palms giving Dream fish lips which made the crazy man laugh.

"The blood gods speak to me, they tell me my victims names, they tell me everything if I give them what they want." The man said looked over at an alter like thing that was covered in dry blood, many layers of dry blood in fact, "now if you excuse me. I got important business to attend to." The man added before standing up letting go of Dream's head.

Dream signed in relief but shouted as his hair was grabbed and he was yanked to his feet before being guided. The man had a tight grip of Dream's hair and forced him along for the walk to the altar. Dream growled as it hurt alot but he became disturbed by the amount of pig heads and human heads that where around the place, the rest of bodies no where to be seen. Dream had a thought that maybe this guy was a cannibal and that's why the rest of the bodies where missing, this thought terrified him. The man hummed a bit before pulling Dream foward towards the altar.

"Any last words?" The man hummed as he leaned in close as he held a knife to Dream's throat.

"Can't you use my wrist instead or the palm of my hand, it's a waste to kill your victim in one slash." Dream chimed making the man tilt his head at that statement.

The man sniffed the air as if he where an animal and he swayed his head a bit as if he was thinking of something or being told something by his supposed blood gods. The man moved away but Dream didn't move yet. The man's eye twitched again before he chuckled, "you smell of great evil....I like that, they speak to me that you have tortuous ideas in you mind, do speak of them for me." The man said.