i threw my hand towel at chaeng. she was oddly quiet while looking at her phone.

"gwaenchana?" she looked at me and sighed.

"do you think jimin will entertain other girls?" we weren't surprised by this attitude of hers though. she admitted that they don't have a label yet since they're taking things slow. but they're clearly committed to each other. chaeyoung just can't help to overthink since she's aware of how many idols admire her mochi.

"ani! seung-yeonnim is attending. she admitted in the broadcast that she likes jimin! what if they talk and he falls in love with her? i can't imagine it!" she shrieked.

chaeng being inlove is really a disaster. sure you get a full package if she's your girlfriend, but her overthinking ass is too much. good thing jimin oppa can put up with that.

she stormed out of the room after saying that she'll put an end to whatever was about to start between them. we never got an explanation on what she did but the next thing the three of us knew was that we're allowed to attend the party.

the club bambam rented wasn't that far from our place, and that's good considering that we can stay as much as we want. but sajangnim kept on reminding us to be 'responsible' of our actions.

once we entered, lights flashing welcomed us. people were already dancing wild while others were just chill-drinking. we greeted some of the twice members who were raving on the dance floor. of course, jihyo and mina were feeling the beat so bad; whereas dahyun and jeongyeon were laughing at them.

we saw red velvet who were casually drinking at the corner and sat. chaeng immediately found jimin and started to get clingy and all. i also heard how she got lowkey scolded by oppa because of what she's wearing — a white cropped top paired with skirt.

jisoo and jennie unnie stayed for a bit, catching up about random things. i would've stayed there too if it weren't for bambam calling me to go over their place.

they were on the second floor of the club, where a beer pong was taking place. i immediately noticed that almost all male idols were here.

"pokpak! you really came!" bambam shouted across the room, while going to me. aish! this loud ass bitch gained the attention of the guys causing all eyes to be locked on me. i can't help but to feel awkward about what i was wearing — a glittered one-sided off shoulder top paired with leather skirt.

"is something wrong with my outfit?" i asked out of curiosity. he just smirked at what i said and guided me to their place — the '97 liners all gathered around the sofa, except he wasn't there. i respectfully bowed to them, even though we are in the same age range, and smiled.

"being formal lisa-ssi?" jaehyun asked. i blushed at him calling me by my name. bambam pushed me and made me sit to their couch. i wasn't close with them alright, but having bambam here somehow made me feel safe.

he was the one making sure that i don't drink too much, or the one im taking isn't that strong. he acts like my brother even though im much older than him.

we were exchanging stories with one another. i actually don't feel any tension in the atmosphere since i usually click with guys. not that i'm flirting with them or what, just that i find it easy to vibe with male friends. honestly, others do tell me i have a boyish personality — even some of the blinks call me oppa.

bambam then excused himself to the washroom, leaving me with them. female idols started to go to this area as well, sorn even managed to sit down with us; so really, there is no malice happening anywhere.

"lisa-ssi, i really admire you." a drunk mingyu confessed. i just laughed it off whereas the others teased us. is teasing really a part of their routine?

"i admire you too, noona!" yugyeom shouted even though we were just feet apart. to my surprise, mingyu moved an inch closer to me and started asking my number.

he complained as to how bambam was firm in saying 'no' whenever he asks to have my number. i'm sure that this was after him giving it out to jungkook carelessly and leading him being lectured by me.

it's just a number though, no harm. but as soon as i was about to type it onto his phone, it was suddenly snatched by someone.

jungkook.

i looked to him in awe. here he was standing beside me looking alot like an whole ass meal. he was wearing a red satin polo, leaving the first two buttons opened, and leathered jeans.

"ya, kim mingyu! stop bothering manoban." his face suddenly turned stern. he then sat beside and put his arm around me.

"ooooh, you fucking came man!" minghao shouted. "i thought you got lazy!"

he looked at me for a moment before answering the question. apparently, he really did bail out last minute. but once he knew i was going, he quickly changed from his pajamas into a party outfit making him way much hotter than usual.

he shouldn't have just wore anything, i thought to myself.

"i'm not liking this outfit on you since it's too revealing, but good thing i can fight." he whispered. what now?

"woah! are you two a thing now?" yugyeom asked causing the others to laugh and pick on us.

"i knew there was something up ever since jeon started to do those thai greetings!" the teasing went on like forever, bambam, who was now back from the restroom, even did the greeting and was laughing hard like an idiot.

"yo, stop! have we forgotten that jeon jungkook doesn't do 'dating'?"  dogyeom proclaimed. a pain was suddenly felt in my chest. was i hurt?

he removed his hands around me and smirked; i faked a smile. damn, i am really fooled by this guy, eh? he wasn't given the 'international playboy' nickname for nothing!

"excuse me, i'll just go to th —" i was cut off by him.

"ani, i do like lalisa here. a lot." he then sneaked his hand around my waist this time causing them to make weird noises. did he just confessed to me?

i stared at him and burrowed my eyebrows. whatever this is, he should stop. my weak heart can't cope up with his schemes, for God's sake!

"ya, jeon jungkook. hajimma." i pleaded. he looked confused for a bit then licked his lower lip before smirking.

"stop what, doll? i'm just marking my territory here. you're mine now, and everyone should know that."

im who's now?