"What happened O? Cat got your tongue?" Rudra asked amused. " You thought she wouldn't tell me about your little stunt?"

"Shut up." Omkara said clearly embarrassed making Rudra laugh out loud.

"What happened, O? Just a few minutes back you were so full of yourself."

"Se perdre putain d'idiot²." Omkara cursed in French as he restrained himself from using A rated language in front of Gauri.

"Haayee... Love you too, Omkara." Rudra said with a dreamy sigh.

"T'es Vraiment trop con³." Omkara cursed disconnecting the call and taking deep breathes to hide his pink cheeks.

He marched inside his living room and saw Gauri dozing off on the sofa, while watching the cartoons.

"Come, let me show you the bed." Omkara said switching of the TV and guiding Gauri towards his bedroom.

Gauri followed Omkara closely still scared.

"Here, you can sleep on the bed." Omkara said arranging the pillow for Gauri to rest.

"Thank you." Gauri said slipping under the duvets yawning.

"Hmm... Call me if you want anything." Omkara said taking the pillow.

"Where are you going leaving me alone?" Gauri asked sitting on the ned in alert.

"I will sleep on the sofa in living room."

"No, please don't leave me alone." Gauri said holding Omkara's hand tight.

"What do you want me to do? Sit here and stay awake all the night?" Omkara asked annoyed.

"You can sleep here. This bed is big enough for us two."

"What? No... " Omkara jumped.

"Okay then, I will sleep in the chair you can sleep on the sofa."

"I know you are tiny but you won't fit in that arm chair."

"I won't sleep alone, Annabelle comes at night."

"I really am going to kill Rudra." Omkara grumbled as he watched Gauri collect the pillow and duvet making her way to the living room.

"Stop." Omkara said holding Gauri's hand. "Sleep on the bed, I will take the other side of the bed." Omkara said in a defeated tone.

"Thank you, Omkara, Good night." Gauri said slipping on to the bed.

Omkara contemplated for a few minutes and finally slid into the other side of the bed.

Gauri was fast asleep while sleep was miles away from Omkara as he side glanced at the sleeping beauty on his bed.

"A few months back, I couldn't even tolerate the presence of the female species in the same room as I am. And now I am sleeping with a girl on my bed! God, what's happening?" Omkara thought looking at the ceiling. "I can't become weak like this. I can't end up like Shivaay, I don't want my heart to be broken beyond repair because of this manipulative species."

"I have to be strong, a strong man, who can't succumb to this manipulative charms of the woman." Omkara mumbled to himself, "I am strong man, these charms can't effect me, my emotions and feelings are  intact, I am str... "

Gauri stirred in her sleep and snuggled against Omkara wrapping her arm around his waist unsuccessfully making Omkara freeze, he looked down and saw Gauri sleeping with her head resting against his chest.

"She's cute. How can someone be so cute and beautiful even when they are sleeping?" Omkara heart fluttered with strange emotions. "Those long eye lashes and plump lips... "

"Shut up Omkara. Get a grip on yourself and be a strong man." Omkara's conscious mind snapped him out of his little dream.

"Yes, I don't want to fall for this charms." Omkara said determined untangling himself from Gauri and pushing her sleeping form to a far edge of the his bed and making a pillow wall on the middle of the bed.

"Stay Strong, Omkara." He mumbled to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

Vocabulary:

1. Merde : Shit

2. Se perdre putain d'idiot: Get Lost, You fucking Idiot

3. T'es Vraiment trop con : You are really a fucking stupid.

There may or may not be an update till Monday.

Happy Weekend :)