Compared life.

🖋Grammatical error below🖋

🖋Regi Glimmer

••| I thought i had the worst experience in life, until i heard her story|••

I thought i had the worst experience in life until i heard her story.

Her name is Sharon.

She was often bullied by my neighbors since she has some mental illness.

I hate her because of her unpleasant appearance and because of her job.

She's a prostitute.

Until my mom and her talked on time.

She unfold and shared her experience with teary eyes.

Yes, She let multiple men touched her, but she was drugged.

Her mother is beating her up, Calling her names and forcing her to make money tru prostitution.

Her father, The man who should protect his daughter, broke her instead of building her.

He Molested her.

Yes. He did. But not only to her but also to his grand daughter.

She cant say anything, cant complain. She badly want to leave their home! But how? San sila pupunta? Anong mangyayare after?

She was too afraid to speak, She was afraid that no one will believe her,that no one will listen to her. She was hopeless. How could her parents do this to her? How could them break their daughter as if she isnt from them!

If only i can help. if only i can kill his father and can slap the shit out of her mother because of tolerating his husband.

I thought i had experience the worst scenario in my life until i heard her story.

But despite of those things that happened to her, she still managed to smile and fight.

Despite of everyone, Suicide didnt even crossed on her mind,not even once.

I admired her for being strong.

I admired her for being so faithful.

Dont lose hope. If she can fight her own demons why cant you?

Cheer up. Every thing will be fine.

Just pray for God's Grace just like what she always do.

----

-🌺

A true to life story.. unfortunately, Believe it or not. Everything written here is true. This happened and yes, it is still happening yet i cant do anything.