Part Fourteen - Omnisexual

There are always cats gathered in the room that Gaystripe lectures in, for some reason that even the QW admins aren't aware of, so cats bustle in and around themselves in the room

There are always cats gathered in the room that Gaystripe lectures in, for some reason that even the QW admins aren't aware of, so cats bustle in and around themselves in the room. Some carry popcorn, others carry merchandise they bought earlier, eagerly sharing it amongst each other.

Cats settle down into their seats for their monthly lecture from the one, the only, Gaystripe. At first, it is quiet, and nobody expects anyone to arrive. Usually, the lectures are late anyway, so many decide that it's not worth it to stay, and leave a little bit too early.

There is suddenly a loud boom that crackles its way across the crowd, and everyone screams as the lights flicker. 

Spotted Cat: OMG IS GAYSTRIPE FINALLY ON TIME??

Speckled Tom: YOU MEAN EARLY????

Random Apprentice: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *runs in circles*

The crowd continues to scream and yell as the lights flash, and after a few more moments, the curtain opens to reveal Gaystripe standing alone on the stage, a bright rainbow-toned light trained on his figure.

Crowd: GAYSTRIPE!!

Gaystripe: HAPPY PRIDE! *he grabs a large rainbow flag and chucks it into the crowd, and many cats begin to cry out of happiness for seemingly no reason* I HOPE EVERYONE'S PRIDE IS GOING WELL! The admins really wanted this to be on time, so here I am...

There is much chatter in the background, and it seems to be coming from above the stage.

Gaystripe: Yikes. What's going on-?

Stagepaw: SHH!! Just get on with it!

Gaystripe: Okayyy.... today we're going to be learning about omnisexuality!

Someone in the crowd appears confused.

Tan She-cat: Omn...oni...what?

Gaystripe: Let me break it down.

He pulls out a small piece of paper and chucks it into the crowd, whereupon it is passed to the she-cat. She reads off the paper as Gaystripe speaks.

Gaystripe: The term "omni" comes from the Latin word "omnis", meaning all, just like the pansexual; "pan" means all and is a Greek prefix.

She nods excitedly, but then appears confused.

Tan She-cat: So it's like pansexuality?

Gaystripe: *shakes his head* Omnisexuality is a sexuality that many cats question. They don't find much difference between it and pansexuality, which was a while ago in terms of these lectures... *he lifts a paw and wipes his invisible cat-brows free of nonexistent sweat* Working overtime here!