Part Four - Pansexual

The pansexual flag :3

Gaystripe is nowhere to be seen. The audience is visibly and audibly annoyed, but they quiet as the projector turns on. The projected image is currently black, but a few moments later, the cat blocking the camera moves backwards, revealing themselves to be Gaystripe.

Gaystripe: *taps microphone in front of him* Hello?

For some reason, the speaker volume is turned up to the max, and the audience cringes at the booming 'hello?' Gaystripe accidentally gave them.

Gaystripe: What - oh. *leans away from the microphone* STAGEPAW!

Stagepaw: Well, soh-ree! *scampers away grumpily*

A few seconds later, Gaystripe tests the microphone again. This time, the microphone is at a volume too soft to hear. He sighs, the sound inaudible, and goes to do it himself. Once he's satisfied, he sits down in front of the microphone and faces the camera.

Gaystripe: Hello everyone. Since all of you seem to love throwing things at me, I'm not letting you anymore. *glares* Throw all you want at the screen. I'm here, behind a camera and safe.

The audience snickers, to which Gaystripe rolls his eyes.

Gaystripe: There were a few... technical issues *glares at Stagepaw* while setting up the cameras and the microphone, which is why this lecture is so much later than the other ones. The next lecture will be on time, I swear.

The audience all snort derisively. Gaystripe chooses to ignore them, though he looks slightly crestfallen.

Gaystripe: Anyways. Today's topic is Pansexuality.

The audience is quiet, save for the soft clacking sound in the background.

Gaystripe: Pansexuality is similar to bisexuality in a few aspects, and they are often confused due to these aspects. Despite their similarities, they are two very distinguishable identities, so you should make sure you are aware that the two are not the same thing. Pansexuality is the attraction to all genders, while bisexuality is the attraction to only two genders.

A few cats melt out of the crowd while Gaystripe is speaking and begin to poke around the stage suspiciously, sniffing at random objects. Gaystripe pauses, looking annoyed.

Gaystripe: I can see all of you, you know. Get off the stage.

The few cats on stage look around for a camera to make a face at, but find none. They stalk offstage as Gaystripe triumphantly smirks.