"Oon!! Stop running like a maniac!" his shouts were only met by loud hysterical cackles. 

Had he ever said he sometimes had the urge to hit his head? He does. Every time that little rascal had those days where he was out of control and tired him out. His baby was a fireball that never runs out of energy. And when he wants to play with his dada.. all hell breaks loose for the poor doctor. 

Currently, they were inside the park, with little Oon running from swing to swing, too young to play on any ride himself yet too fast to get caught by his dada or Phi. Today, he was an airplane, zooming around with arms wide open, asking his dada to catch him. And with the crowd, Beam worried the rascal might get in between people's legs, fall, get hurt or get lost. Meaning, Beam had to chase him around like a hound.

"Gotcha!!!"

"Gyahaha dadaaaa wuek go!!!" 

Beam huffed and smacked the boy's bum like doing that could teach the spoiled brat a lesson. "You! You annoy your dada so much with your nonsense! I'll feed you to wolves!"

"Ouf! Ouf! Dada noshen!!" Arthit puffed his cheeks. 

(Arthit101: dada nonsense)

"Are you calling me nonsense?" Beam narrowed his eyes. Arthit also narrowed his eyes, puffing his cheeks even more.

"Eumph!!" He nodded. "Woof woi ea dada!"

Beam opened and closed his mouth. "Why would they eat me? I'm a good boy!"

"OOho tupid!" Arthit facepalmed. "Aathi" Arthit pointed at himself. "Ij anshum! Dada ij pwetty! Woof ea pwetty booy! Ju know no thwin!"

(Arthit101: Ooho stupid! I am handsome! Dada is pretty! Wolf eat pretty boys! You know nothing)

Pharm burst out laughing while Beam could only take in a deep breath to calm himself. "One of these days Oon!"

"Ju shay thaw ebby time! ju no do no thwin" Arthit rolled his eyes and dared to pat on Beam's head like he was a stupid little boy. 

(Arthit101: you say that every time! You don't do anything)

'He's your son Baramee! You can't kill him!! You still love him!!!' Beam kept saying the mantra in his head to not eat the rowdy boy himself.

Pharm laughed out again. Yes, he could tell what his dad was thinking. Arthit had wrecked havoc today and Beam had to bring them out so he could run around freely. Too bad he didn't let Arthit ride his car outside. He had been driving it inside the house all the damn time till he fell getting out of it and hit his knee on a stone. Their dad was always so worried to not let them get hurt. So he just sat on a bench to enjoy their show. He already had his head filled with so many thoughts. Forth, his engagement, and that kid. Was he P'Forth's child?

He knew it was selfish and bad of him to feel so angry with a child. But he was mad. So mad, to see that child call P'Forth his papa. So mad that P'Forth gave him those pups. They belonged to his baby brother. How could he do that to his baby brother.