C H A P T E R S I X

Start from the beginning

@NavyGang: Could it beeeee??

@cxcrystal:

@Datbekish: "And that, Dr

@Datbekish: "And that, Dr. Phil, Is why I know I'm pregnant over a picture."

@wilewilewile: I can't tell if she looks super confident or borderline cocky... then again, Rih be looking the same way.. 👀 a match?

@Carolebatshit: WAIT WAIT WAIT- y'all...

@Carolebatshit: One month ago "@Aniyaaa: 24 never looked so fiiiiine, happy birthday big daddy😘 @Y/n96" WHO IS HER

"I've got the show mommy." I raised my eyes from the phone and saw Rihanna walking in, her accent mad thick as she talked on the phone in a fast pace. "Yes, I pray of course. Okay mommy, love you."

"Mommy? That's cute." She slapped my shoulder before looking at my phone when I held it up. "I just wanna say, thanks for making me famous."

Her eyebrows furrowed as she scrolled down my timeline. "Oh Jesus." She mumbled, handing me my phone back. "They work fast." My eyebrows raised when she nonchalantly moved to grab a bottle of tequila. "Well come on, we have a show to do."

I followed after her in slight confusion. None of this phased her? Not even a little? She was a twenty eight year old business woman, recording artist, and actress... I expected a much more 'oh shït' reaction.

I really wasn't that special in her eyes, goddamn.

"Okay, last festival show guys. It's shot timeeee." She sang and I stood next to them, my eyes moving to Dante who stood across from me. We weren't exactly.. on the right note as of late. It was honestly kind of stupid but.. whatever.

Two days ago

We've been in the hotel for about twenty minutes and already had hot wings, burgers, and champagne flowing. "Yo, just know when I'm in the NFL.. I can live this life every damn day." Dante said, making me chuckle as I dipped my hot wing into ranch.