010

Enjoy The Ride 📖
***
♥️♥️♥️

After receiving the call from the intercom, Arthit directly made his way to his boss office while also wondering whether he did any mistakes on the report he had just handed in this morning.

Thinking back and fro, he finally reached and knocked on the slightly opened door and heard a faint come in from inside which was all he needed to enter. So he slowly walked in to see the man checking some documents.

"Please sit down, Arthit." without lifting his head to look at Arthit, Kongpob said and Arthit only thought, 'why is he so calm and gentle all of a sudden or is it the calm before the storm?'

Just this morning Kongpob was rilling the hell out of him, good thing he chooses to shrug it out. He just sat down facing the latter who instantly ended what he was doing and finally lifted his head up to meet arthit's questioning gaze.

"Is there anything you'll like me to do, Khun Kongpob?"Arthit politely asked to which Kongpob just stared at him without saying anything.

He wanted to keep their time as short as possible, the faster his boss speaks, the earlier he could leave. It was starting to get really uncomfortable for him. This had been going on for the past one week that's why he even started this game of cat and mouse with his boss.

"What's wrong with you, Arthit? Why are you suddenly very polite around me? Is it anything I did which angered you so much or what?" Kongpob began rambling on nonstop, he really wanted to know what was happening with this cute secretary of his.

"Nothing is wrong with me and you also did nothing, Khun. I'm really okay." Arthit replied, eyes not even looking at his boss who was staring deep at him. Arthit looked everywhere else around the office but not at Kongpob.

"That's a lie and you know it so well, Arthit. All this time, I've tried plenty things which would normally rile you up but nothing could make you speak nor shout at me. I'm really not used to this kind treatment of you." Kongpob explained his theory just to prove that there's certainly something Arthit isn't telling him and this is also affecting his mood as lately, he couldn't concentrate at all on his work.

"I told you already, it's nothing to do with you. Thanks for caring but even if there is something, this is still not your business to poke in." Arthit irritatedly rolled his eyes at this nosy boss of his. 'Since when does he even care about my reactions to him?'

"I want you to talk to me, you can even curse at me if you want, do anything to me Arthit but don't just give me this silent treatment because it's killing me so badly.
Kongpob spoke as he instantly stood up making his way toward Arthit's side.

He approached the latter and sat on his desk directly facing Arthit who was still on the rolling chair.

"What do you think you're doing, Khun Kongpob?" Arthit panicked a bit with the sudden closeness of his boss.

"Then look at me in the eyes, tell me there is absolutely nothing and I'll believe you, Arthit." Kongpob huskily mumbled while taking off Arthit's glasses away from his eyes and began leaning closer such that his head was just an inch away from Arthit's.

Arthit's heart skipped a beat and began going frantic. This was the exact reason he didn't want to stay close to this man. His heart has been doing this same crazy thing for a week now and only when he was in the presence of his boss. That's why he decided to spend less time in the same vicinity as the latter.

They stared at each other and no words could find their ways out of their slightly opened mouths. It was really as if time has stopped and they were the only ones left on the planet. Kongpob inhaled Arthit's sweet scent and couldn't also help but wish to get a piece of the cute and pouty lips he always wanted to taste.