006

Enjoy The Ride 📖
***
♥️♥️♥️

Arthit POV

That day when I reached the office, during lunch time I told everything that happened that morning to Dave.
But before he could suggest something, he first laughed at me very well for a long time.

I was just there rolling my eyes at him and then he told me he got a wonderful idea.
I was very eager to listen to him but what he told me made me to start kicking him everywhere.

Yeah I kicked him because he just suggested me to date the CEO because he like me.
I instantly declined and told him it would never happen because I didn't have those kind of feelings toward him.

In contrary, he always annoyed the hell out of me, I just don't know why I always get mad at him for the smallest things he does.
And I still remember so well what he did that time with the blonde, I can't help but get mad at him again every time I recall about it.
What a fucking beast🙄🙄

We sat there still thinking of other ways and we came up with a good one.
Dave and I had to pretend to be in a relationship and got to do all the things lovers do with each other so it will look more convincing enough to that idiot of Mike.

So since then, we started acting all lovey dovey even at work so people will think we are really dating, he will also kiss my cheeks sometimes but I feel nothing because he just my best friend.
We also took some pictures together to post in my social media so that stalker of Mike will see and stop disturbing me.

He kept on sending me flowers daily, sometimes chocolates or love letters which made the others workers so envious but all I wanted was for him to leave me alone.
Mike still haven't stopped sending me gifts and others things even after all what we had been doing but at least he reduced it a bit.

Today again we had to take some few more pictures so I could post it again on my social media but as always we got interrupted by none other than our boss.
He fake coughed to let us know he was there as he often came out of his office when we were doing all these.

His presence meant that we should continue with our work and not just play around.
So as Dave was about to leave, he kissed my cheeks in front of our boss just like that.

The first thing I wanted to check was if the boss was mad about it and he really were beyond what I had imagined.
I cursed Dave in my mind, why did he have to do that in front of our boss and what if he didn't like seeing it?

Before I could continue with my musing, the boss snapped at him coldly and stern while throwing glares at me.
I found myself trembling just by the way he starred at me and the look on his face.

I felt so guilty for what happened and didn't want him to look at me like that.
After demanding for Mike to follow him to his office, he immediately left.

I felt like I needed to explain to him why we have been behaving like that.
I didn't want him to completely misunderstand anything.

But Arthit what is your damn problem, he can think what he want for all I care.
I don't pry in his personal life when he fuck all those bitches under my nose so he should stay away from mine.

But talking about those girls, since that day I caught him having sex with that blonde while moaning my name, he never once brought anyone in the office.
Maybe he now do it somewhere else who knows, players like him don't change after all.

I just shrugged it and was waiting for Dave to come out as it has been a while now and he was still in the boss office.
When he came out from there he was grinning and he told me he had kissed me on purpose.

"Are you crazy? And why did you choose the moment he was there to kiss me?" I snapped at him.

"I wanted to prove something I have been suspecting for a while now" he winked at me showing a wide grin.

"What exactly have you been suspecting anyways that you so badly wanted to prove? Was it really worth you being unemployed just because of it?" I was so angry and what if he really lost his job because of me.

"That the boss is in love with you but either he is in denial or he hasn't realised it" he told me grinning so widely to which I just snorted.

"You are so crazy, at times you actually behave just like Mike" I told him that while laughing.

I actually wanted to divert his mind from the topic, I hated when he always spoke about it.

"Hey dude don't associate me with that moron ok! I can't even stand him and I wonder how you dated him for three good years" Dave started acting all angry and sullen to which I directly apologised to him.

"Ok! Ok! sorry... sorry! Happy now?" I spoke and immediately he started giggling again.

As I just told you sometimes he does act just like Mike but he won't admit it.
Haha I'm just joking because my friend is so much better than that jerk.

Then he told me exactly what happened in the boss office, word by word of what the CEO told him.

"You now see why I think he love you right?" Dave asked me but i just sighed.
Why can't he let that topic go I'm just so tired of it and I don't want to hear about what the boss think of me anymore.

"Look Dave I know you love calculus but you don't have to demonstrate everything and conclude. What you just told me doesn't prove anything at all because I would have done the same if I was in his shoes" I told him off.

"Ohoo don't tell me you will also be jealous if you were both given inverse role" he said giving me this look as if he just caught me off guard and I was really losing my patience.

"NO!!!... I mean we are both here to work not act kissing scenes and that too in front of the boss" my voice came out high pitched and I was wondering why I was so much pissed right now.

"Okay pal, but be careful because I'm watching you" he was describing it with his hand how he will be watching me and I wondered why he needed to do that after all.

What have I done in my previous life to deserve all these drama now and how will my next life be like?
I sighed then resumed with my work and Dave made his way to his cabin so he can finish his own work as well but he was still laughing when going.

Tbc.............

How do you find this chapter?
Was it funny or entertaining at all?
Who want to give Dave a sweet kiss for all the proof he is been looking for?
Do you feel annoyed by Arthit haha 😂 ?
Then what do you think is happening next?

Hello guys this is another update of this story which I finished.
Don't forget to vote and comment as you read it.
Will update again another one today.
Please check it out if you are free.
Thanks 🙏 🙏