008

Enjoy The Ride 📖
***
♥️♥️♥️

Laurie POV

I bet you are all curious to know who I am really right 😜.
Okay I will tell you about myself if not you guys might start kicking me thinking I am here to spoil the ships between your two favourite persons.

No! no! no!
Don't give me those eyes, I knew already what you guys were thinking when you first got to know about me.
So my name is Laury Suthiluck, I'm P'Kong's younger sister yeah you heard it so well and also his favourite in our family 😜. (This is me, the author herself as I decided to be a character in my own story, I hope you guys don't mind 😜😜. For more reference my picture is on top of this chapter).

He love me a lot just as I also do and he can never refuse me anything but it is not like I take advantage of it anyhow.
Who want to be in my place? Ohooo don't tell me you are all jealous of me haha 😆.

Since we were young till we grew up, he has always been the best brother for me.
My story is like this, I'm half Thai and half African too because my father is Thai and my mother is from Africa specially from Cameroon.

They got married when P'Kong was six months old as his mom passed away when giving birth to him.
My mother then raised him just like her own child and she love him a lot off course him too adore her.

So I was saying something, I went to visit P'Kong at our company the other day, upon arriving on the floor in which his office is located at, I met a very cute guy.
He sat while doing his paperwork at the desk near the office's door and I guessed that was his secretary.

So I approached, greeted him politely and introduced myself but off course I just told him I'm Laurie not the full name.
I know a lot of people sometimes mistake me as his girlfriend instead of his sister because we are always so close.

We never cared to correct those fake rumors because that is just the way we grew up close with each other since we were little.
And sometimes it also helped in getting rid of those fake bitches.

Though after all, he still allowed other girls to come close to him but at least the amount was reduced.
That is my brother for you, he is such a hottie and they can't help but fall for him.

The sweet man equally replied politely to me and told me he was Arthit.
At that moment I understood why he was P'Kong secretary because I know exactly how important he is to my brother.

As I recalled all of P'Kong conversations every times we talked on phone, he will only be talking about P'Arthit this P'Arthit that and he wouldn't even realise he could spend all 3 hours just rambling about P'Arthit.
I always found it strange because my brother have never being so much interested in someone and most of the time he couldn't even remember the name of the girls he was dating.

He is funny right 😬😬 but that is just him.

I wouldn't really call that dating because they just have fun for sometimes and that is all.
As you all know my brother is a very big player and don't do relationship.

I seriously pity all those girls but we can't completely blame him because they already know from the start what they are getting themselves into.
I always wanted him to find love, someone who will really love him as well as him love that person too and maybe then he would stop playing around.

Now I am sure my brother has already fallen in love with this cute and beautiful man but does P'Arthit feels the same for him?
So I decided to start my own cupid mission and will surely tell my mother later.
She always wanted him to stop having fun and find someone he can love sincerely instead.

I then beamed at P'Arthit and told him I was pleased to know him.
He also flashed me a very beautiful smile which indicated that he also was glad.

I immediately understood why my brother was smitten by him, not only he has a nice personality, he is also very cute and got dimples which look so attractive when he smile.
Just watching him can make you drool over him without you really noticing what you are doing.

Maybe if he wasn't already chosen by my brother I would have flirt with him haha 🤣 I'm just kidding so please guys don't kill me yet as I have a cupid job to do.

So I told him I was here to see his boss which he called to confirm it then let me go inside the office.
Once P'Kong saw me he was so happy and directly made his way to hug me and we talked about anything and all.

When it was time to leave, once we reached near his secretary desk but a bit far so he couldn't hear what we would be talking about, I stopped immediately.
I turned to face P'Kong and started acting all cute with him, I just wanted to see P'Arthit reaction to know whether there was hope for these two or not.

And I noticed how he frowned a bit, his face was kinda looking as if he was disappointed about something.
He remained dejected all along and couldn't concentrate on what he had been doing when I came in.

Was that jealousy written all over his face?
Oh sorry P'Arthit I'm just proving something, P'Kong is definitely all yours.

I was very happy of my discovery, and then P'Kong asked me to tell him what I wanted for me to stop sulking.
I told him exactly what I wanted and I know he would comply with it no matter what.

"If P'Kong really want me to stop sulking, P' should bring your cute secretary at home for dinner one of these days" I replied looking all so innocently.

At first he got surprised then shrugged it and promised he would.
Do you find me cunning enough haha😅?

I knew he would never refuse me anything so I made use of it to continue my cupid job.
You see now right, I don't use his love toward me for a bad purpose but for something I know he would love too.

Mae will surely join me in this matchmaking thing and that is the main reason why I want him to come home with P'Arthit.
We don't care about gender as long as he is happy with P'Arthit, then we are also okay.

I just want them to realise their feelings for each other and be happy.
P'Kong didn't even catch on the little game I was playing and that was just what I wanted.

I saw other workers murmuring and gossiping among themselves and I'm sure they also think I'm P'Kong girlfriend.
I just felt a bit bad for P'Arthit as he wasn't apparently in a good mood.

I could tell just by looking at his sullen face but he will just forgive me this time because I really mean no harm.
Maybe later after everything will be clear, when he get to know I'm P'Kong sister not his girlfriend then he will be fine.

So after making up all that scene, that was my cue to leave and go home as I had plans with my mother.
I bid goodbye to P'Kong without forgetting to also wave at P'Arthit direction and he did the same.

Tbc..............

How do you find Laurie (aka me haha 😂)?
Was she really annoying?
Let me know so I can improve it because she just wish well for the two oblivious peoples.

Thanks guys this is the end of this chapter.
I hope you have enjoyed it as well as the previous ones.
And I will update this regularly but not like the last ones I did.
The new semester have started and I will be a bit busy.
I also have my other story to work on so please bear with me.
All I need from you is support, getting response for what I write give me enthusiasm to write more.